Sue Tyler new PM Drive host on Kelowna's Power 104

Radio News from British Columbia

Sue Tyler new PM Drive host on Kelowna's Power 104

Postby radiofan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

From Power 104/Q103 PD Andrew Murdoch

Apr 23/2014

I am pleased to announce a new member to the Power 104/Q103 family! Sue Tyler will be taking over the Drive Show on Power 104 starting Monday May 26th. Sue brings a proven track record in Rock Radio (and a few other formats too). Most recently Sue has been doing the Drive Show on The Wolf in Peterborough, Ontario she has also worked in Toronto at Boom FM. Sue is stoked to be moving to Kelowna and will take our Afternoons to another level. She loves Rock and has a great sound and attitude on-air. Her husband Nathan and 3 children will be joining her after the school year ends. I am very excited about this new Drive Show and know everyone will make Sue feel welcome and help her settle in.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: Sue Tyler new PM Drive host on Kelowna's Power 104

Postby Rich Elwood » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Sue is a tremendous talent and will bring a great deal of entertainment value and major market skill to POWER. I meet her in Peterborough when I was comedy and performance coaching the Morning Show on WOLF - she's a wonderful person and WOLF is a great radio station! I'm sure they were sorry to see her go. Kelowna radio audiences win !!
Rich Elwood
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia