Jeff Winskell returns to Kelowna

Radio News from British Columbia

Jeff Winskell returns to Kelowna

Postby radiofan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:00 pm

From Jeff's Facebook page ...

Wow.. were do I start?! Well let's just get to the point.

Sammi and I are moving back to Kelowna! I've accepted the role of Regional Program Director for the BC Interior with Bell Media. This is incredibly exciting to us but also a little bitter sweet for a couple reasons. It was really tough to see my friend and mentor, Mark Burley, be shown the door recently. Mark had a huge impact on my life and career and I can't thank him enough for everything he's done for me and the many broadcasters he's impacted over the years.

It's also tough to leave the Southern Ontario Bell team, my HTZ and CKTB crews, the Ontario label friends, and the many colleagues that totally kick ass with the stations in our cluster. We'll miss you guys immensely!
Coming home to BC is pretty rad! Being close to our West Coast family & friends is a massive deal for us, especially as we look forward to getting married this summer... and babies soon after? ;-) and NO she's not pregnant, for those asking

BC team, I can't wait to work with you all again and I'm looking forward to what we can accomplish together.

Finally, my thanks to the Bell team for all your support and belief in me!

See you on the lake this summer as we hunt for the ever-elusive Ogopogo!

Congratulations to Jeff on this promotion! Nice to see one of the nice guys in the biz movin' on up to bigger and better things.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia