AM730 runs old newscast

Radio News from British Columbia

AM730 runs old newscast

Postby kal » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 pm

During the night (somewhere around 3 am), all-traffic station AM730 ran a news segment that was at least 24 hours old. I only heard one newscast during the night so I can't say if there were additional instances of this problem.
kal
Advanced Member

Re: AM730 runs old newscast

Postby Howaboutthat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Like a tree falling in the woods if no one is around...
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby jon » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:43 pm

kal wrote:During the night (somewhere around 3 am), all-traffic station AM730 ran a news segment that was at least 24 hours old. I only heard one newscast during the night so I can't say if there were additional instances of this problem.

Odd coincidence that Time changed an hour back not long before that. Do you think someone changed the computer's clock one day back instead of one hour back?

I cannot really believe that since DST changes are so automated on anything computer-based these days.
jon
Advanced Member

Postby PMC » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 pm

jon wrote:
kal wrote:During the night (somewhere around 3 am), all-traffic station AM730 ran a news segment that was at least 24 hours old. I only heard one newscast during the night so I can't say if there were additional instances of this problem.

Odd coincidence that Time changed an hour back not long before that. Do you think someone changed the computer's clock one day back instead of one hour back?

I cannot really believe that since DST changes are so automated on anything computer-based these days.

The local Vista outlet is showing the weather for Saturday and this being Sunday evening... perhaps there is a software bug issue in the date change.
PMC
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia