Thanks for the "fix", TED

Welcome to our friends from the Seattle area who lost their radio message board in early December ...

Thanks for the "fix", TED

Postby LITTLERIC » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Think the first post in the new section should be a "THANK YOU" to TedW for getting a replacement board in place for the now-defunct RadioDiscussions board.
Hopefully we can "keep it classy" .... !!

So .... THANK YOU, TED!!!
LITTLERIC

Re: Thanks for the "fix", TED

Postby radiofan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Welcome aboard Eric! Looking forward to seeing posts from more of the old regular Seattle posters. KoKOMO is not an issue on this side of the border!
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby seatacmedia » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Let's pass the word...the message board is ALIVE! Thanks to Radio West for opening up this avenue for expression.
seatacmedia

Postby skyvalleyradio » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Seatac Radio - Jason, welcome to my favourite hang-out on this side of the border....nice to have you join us!!! To the RW gang: DO check out Jason's EXCELLENT site devoted to Pacific Northwest radio. Lots of fun stuff here to keep you entertained:

http://www.seatacmedia.com/
skyvalleyradio
Advanced Member

Postby Neumann Sennheiser » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:35 pm

skyvalleyradio wrote:.....to the RW gang: DO check out Jason's EXCELLENT site devoted to Pacific Northwest radio.

http://www.seatacmedia.com/

Yes! Do bookmark this if you haven't already done so.
"You don't know man! I was in radio man! I've seen things you wouldn't believe!"
Neumann Sennheiser
Advanced Member

Postby Bongwater » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm back and I've got news.....

"Kris Bennett Broadcasting Co., Inc. – the parent company of 1420 KRIZ (Renton/Seattle), 1560 KZIZ (Sumner/Tacoma) and 1620 KYIZ (Renton/Seattle – is in jeopardy of closing its doors if they cannot raise enough funds to payoff a balloon payment on a loan by December 31, 2013."

http://savekriz.com/our-campaign/

Hope it all works out, I just sent them $50.

Bongwater
If you're happy and you know it, share your meds.....
Bongwater

Postby radiofan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Great to see Jason and Bongwater on board!

I've spent hours reading the bios and listening to audio on Jason's site and have been a reader of Bongwater's posts on the Seattle board since the days he was still Larry , drove truck for a nursery and wasn't
married yet!

Post often!
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby Bongwater » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:25 pm

radiofan wrote:Great to see Jason and Bongwater on board!

I've spent hours reading the bios and listening to audio on Jason's site and have been a reader of Bongwater's posts on the Seattle board since the days he was still Larry , drove truck for a nursery and wasn't
married yet!

Post often!

Still around. Kinda surprised when the Radio Discussions board shut down. But it wasn't 100% unpredictable. Just like in radio itself, everything goes along normally one day, the rug is yanked out from under you the next. And so. Onward.

Hope crainbebo comes aboard (and man, if you're reading this we miss you and your DX catches already!)

And this is a NEW start for everybody. So please, leave the "K" word where it belongs. OK?

Cheers!
If you're happy and you know it, share your meds.....
Bongwater

Return to Seattle/Tacoma and Western Washington