Brian Lord's Blog

Stories and info about those no longer involved in the industry

Brian Lord's Blog

Postby Jack Bennest » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:34 am

http://caswellwhiteside.wordpress.com/

an excerpt

Sonja Ewell Says:

April 16, 2008 at 6:19 am
It is with an enormous amount of pride and respect that I write this comment on your blog. I approached this blog with the thought that I would focus on the content and not the author. Somewhere through the third paragraph, a tremendous smile spread across my face. The smile told a story without a mere word spoken. It spread from ear to ear as the love I longed for began to spread through my heart like a California wild fire. Most people are able to compare physical features when looking for similarities between parent and child. I longed to find the one thing that tied me to my father.

Tonight as I read your blog, an overwhelming sense of familiarity and joy embraced me. I can’t say my hands look like yours, nor can I say I have the same color hair, but tonight I proudly proclaim I am my father’s daughter. For the first time in my life I understand where my hunger and thirst for the written word come from. Thank you for giving me something no one can ever take away. I love you, dad. Your words will be enjoyed by your future generations.
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Return to Radio People History