Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

General Radio News and Comments, Satellite & Internet Radio and LPFM

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby Dave L » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:24 pm

ThisIsNotCBC wrote:
Just can't accept the truth and you have to live in denial (like liberals generally do), can you? Well, that's on you and you alone for your refusal to accept that Hillary is going down in flames (and the proof of it is out there) come next Tuesday.



Truth is, Trump is the one on criminal trial for defrauding numerous people over the sham Trump University. Remember that Mexican judge guy that can't fairly judge the Donald because he's building a wall?

Unlike Trump, Hillary, doesn't childishly use it as an election issue, because at the very least Trump is entitled to a fair trial. Not the distorted brand of bigotry you're peddling here.

No worries though, after Tuesday you'll still have your neoconservative rage.
VE7LGD
User avatar
Dave L
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby ThisIsNotCBC » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Dave L wrote:Truth is, Trump is the one on criminal trial for defrauding numerous people over the sham Trump University. Remember that Mexican judge guy that can't fairly judge the Donald because he's building a wall?


And you actually still believe what CNN and MSNBC say in spite of what the Wikileaks e-mails revealed? You really are living in denial.

Dave L wrote:Unlike Trump, Hillary, doesn't childishly use it as an election issue, because at the very least Trump is entitled to a fair trial. Not the distorted brand of bigotry you're peddling here.


Oh, really? How do you explain the childish behavior Hillary has engaged in against everyone she's ever been associated with over the last 30-plus years (as seen in the link below)?

Top 36 Hillary F-bombs, flip-outs and eye-popping tantrums

And incidentally, bigotry is a liberal trait - and by your support of Hillary (who has a segregationist history, was mentored by KKK member-turned-Democrat senator Robert Byrd, was endorsed by the KKK during her campaign, got a child rapist acquitted by attacking his 12-year-old victim in court and then laughed about it afterward, has a history of racism and anti-Semitism, frequently attacked and intimidated the victims of her serial rapist husband Bill, projects her own worst personality traits onto anyone who doesn't agree with her [including Trump] and falsely attributes those traits onto them, and has lied about her so-called "support" for women and children repeatedly over the decades while waging war against them), you're supporting a bigot yourself - and thus, you also support bigotry.

Dave L wrote:No worries though, after Tuesday you'll still have your neoconservative rage.


After Tuesday, like all other liberals, you'll be wondering "Where did Hillary go wrong?" in ignorance of all the recent news breaking about her and the Democrats (and in ignorance of the fact that Hillary rallies can barely draw more than a few dozen paid supporters to much smaller venues while Trump rallies pack thousands into arenas and stadiums - and in fact, a Trump rally in Pensacola, Florida back in September drew 55,000 attendees) when her campaign massively collapses and Trump sweeps into the White House. All you're doing is continuing to prove me right with every post you make.
User avatar
ThisIsNotCBC
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby slowhand » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Too bad this site doesn't have an on-line betting section.

There is some serious money to be made here betting on next week's U.S. election results. Or it could get really messy if either candidate disputes the results strongly enough to keep Mr. Obama in office until the whole thing is settled with recounts and such like we saw in 2000 between Bush and Gore. In other words, Obama may yet get a third term :lol:
User avatar
slowhand
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby Dave L » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:54 pm

ThisIsNotCBC wrote:And you actually still believe what CNN and MSNBC say in spite of what the Wikileaks e-mails revealed? You really are living in denial.


It's a fact. It's on the court docket. Ranting and raving doesn't change a thing.

Do not presume to tell me what I what watch and think about issues when clearly, you have no idea.

Beside that, I asked... no pleaded you not engage me in the nasty, bigoted tones of school yard bully. Again, it seems you're clearly unable.

Foam at the mouth all you please, but I'm quite done with your hatred.
VE7LGD
User avatar
Dave L
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby ThisIsNotCBC » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Dave L wrote:It's a fact. It's on the court docket. Ranting and raving doesn't change a thing.


Right, and I've got some oceanfront property in Alberta you might be interested in. Denying the truth as you've been doing in every post won't change the truth.

Dave L wrote:Do not presume to tell me what I what watch and think about issues when clearly, you have no idea.


I've got more of an idea of what's going on than you care to admit. Hillary's as good as done and Trump's going to fill the eight-year gap between presidents created in '08 by the illegal installation of an unqualified usurper in Obama.

Dave L wrote:Beside that, I asked... no pleaded you not engage me in the nasty, bigoted tones of school yard bully. Again, it seems you're clearly unable.

Foam at the mouth all you please, but I'm quite done with your hatred.


And all you're doing is projecting your own hatred and bigotry because I'm pointing out the truth to you and you're clearly showing you don't like it - a typical trait of liberals. And if anyone knows all about being schoolyard bullies, it's also liberals like yourself - but as is the case, bullies always back down when they get stood up to. If you don't like it, too bad.
User avatar
ThisIsNotCBC
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby Dave L » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:09 pm

ThisIsNotCBC wrote:Then again, this is Julian Assange we're talking about, so I hope it never happens.


http://www.radiowest.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11235&p=12813376#p12813376

ThisIsNotCBC wrote:thanks to Wikileaks exposing them.


Liberal bias bad, conservative bias good.

Pot... meet kettle.
VE7LGD
User avatar
Dave L
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby ThisIsNotCBC » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Dave L wrote:
ThisIsNotCBC wrote:Then again, this is Julian Assange we're talking about, so I hope it never happens.


http://www.radiowest.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11235&p=12813376#p12813376

ThisIsNotCBC wrote:thanks to Wikileaks exposing them.


Times and circumstances change - deal with it.

Dave L wrote:Liberal bias bad, conservative bias good.

Pot... meet kettle.


Remember this?

Dave L wrote:Foam at the mouth all you please, but I'm quite done with your hatred.


And I thought you were calling it quits because you had enough of getting proven wrong. Well, goes to show what a liberal's word is really worth.
User avatar
ThisIsNotCBC
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby Dave L » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Dave L wrote:
Dave L wrote:And I thought you were calling it quits because you had enough of getting proven wrong. Well, goes to show what a liberal's word is really worth.


I won't engage your hate. Everything else is fair game.
VE7LGD
User avatar
Dave L
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby Howaboutthat » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Good lord you two... just drop 'em and I'll get out a tape measure. :violent1:
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
User avatar
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Vernon

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby Dave L » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Howaboutthat wrote:Good lord you two... just drop 'em and I'll get out a tape measure. :violent1:


I'll happily submit to the measurement.

I think a tape measure will fail on IHateTheCBC guy.

Perhaps a dipstick may better suit the task. ;-)
VE7LGD
User avatar
Dave L
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby ThisIsNotCBC » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Dave L wrote:
Dave L wrote:
Dave L wrote:And I thought you were calling it quits because you had enough of getting proven wrong. Well, goes to show what a liberal's word is really worth.


I won't engage your hate. Everything else is fair game.


And you're still projecting you own hate (while misquoting yourself as having said what I said). So if you're calling it quits this time, mean what you say and do so.


Dave L wrote:I'll happily submit to the measurement.

I think a tape measure will fail on IHateTheCBC guy.

Perhaps a dipstick may better suit the task. ;-)


Do you still attend junior high school? Because that's where that kind of mentality belongs.
User avatar
ThisIsNotCBC
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby Dave L » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:26 pm

ThisIsNotCBC wrote:So if you're calling it quits this time, mean what you say and do so.


If you must.

I was poking a little fun in this thread. Sarcasm.

You took the bait. Hook, line, sinker. Hell.. rod, boat and reef too.

Unhinged replies to such things roll off my back, like Jeffery Dahmer dictating why I must be a vegetarian.

Besides that, the whole thing is inconsequential anyway. I'm not American and can't vote.

AND If you think for one second, you've brought me (or anyone for that matter) any closer to your brand of intolerance, you'd be mistaken. If anything, reinforces my ideologies.


Now that I've owned up to it, I'll take my leave from this thread entirely.

Troll away to your heart's content. I could not possibly care less.


Be well, my friends.

#mikedrop
VE7LGD
User avatar
Dave L
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby ThisIsNotCBC » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Dave L wrote:Unhinged replies to such things roll off my back, like Jeffery Dahmer dictating why I must be a vegetarian.


The only unhinged replies I've seen in this thread were coming from you, via your convenient and deliberate ignorance of the truth about Hillary Clinton which has been exposed over the last few weeks.

Dave L wrote:AND If you think for one second, you've brought me (or anyone for that matter) any closer to your brand of intolerance, you'd be mistaken. If anything, reinforces my ideologies.


What you really mean is your brand of intolerance (namely, liberalism - in other words, anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint "must be Alinskyized", the type of attitude that shows why most right-minded folks regard liberalism as a joke nowadays).

Dave L wrote:If you must.

I was poking a little fun in this thread. Sarcasm.

You took the bait. Hook, line, sinker. Hell.. rod, boat and reef too.



Dave L wrote:Troll away to your heart's content. I could not possibly care less.


Be well, my friends.

#mikedrop


This coming from someone who basically just admitted to trolling yourself in the quote above the last one (as well as still projecting what you yourself are doing - typical liberal tactics). Good riddance.
User avatar
ThisIsNotCBC
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby pave » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Not just this one, but what I have noticed over the years in so many discourses of this nature is that people cherry-pick their "evidence" - all of it generalised, distorted and/or lacking through the deletion of contradictory information.
(Very convenient.)
That is how people support only their already-existing views - and it is that which is then touted as the "definitive proof".
As a debating strategy, it is extremely weak, and is the first to be (easily) trashed by the opposition.
pave
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 12:22 pm

Re: Trump wants to break up large broadcasters

Postby slowhand » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:01 am

PostMedia's Tom Blackwell missed such a great opportunity when he headlined this morning's article "First gentleman or former president? Jury out on whether Bill Clinton would be asset or liability".

"asset or just an ass" would have been my choice. Though it wasn't my first thought: "asset or ass****"

Neither would have made it past the Editor, of course.
User avatar
slowhand
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 2:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Radio News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests