Happy Birthday Eldon-Mr CFAY

Happy Birthday Eldon-Mr CFAY

Postby radiofan » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:49 am

Happy Birthday to Eldon Mr. CFAY today. :towel:

The Baltimore Fire Department wouldn't issue a permit for the number of candles required, so Eldon's cake with be topped with 60 plus led illuminated exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day Eldon!

:occasion4:
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: Happy Birthday Eldon-Mr CFAY

Postby PMC » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:21 pm

:occasion4:

All of the best Eldon !
PMC

Postby dial twister » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Happy Birthday Eldon. Hope Ange is cooking you up a favorite dinner ior taking you out to someplace special tonight!

If you were back here in BC, I'd buy you a couple of wobbly pops and some Chicken Wings at the Murrayville Pub.

Have fun! :yahoo:

PS - I enjoy reading about your DX related adventures.
dial twister
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:51 pm

dial twister wrote:PS - I enjoy reading about your DX related adventures.

You are one twisted person.

Oh, and Aldon, Happy Birthday from me and Mrs. Howaboutthat!!!!
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Jack Bennest » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Eldon have we met?

Happy Birthday to a RW vet
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi Everyone, Thanks very much for the birthday greetings everyone! Really appreciate the phone call last night Ted! Not a bad birthday complete with cold gusty winds , near freezing temperature and snowflurries. Turned out sunny in the afternoon but still cold. Going down to minus 2 or 3 tonight in the Baltimore, Ontario area. I missed Ann a lot but my sister and my Mom who is 92 years old made a fantastic home-made chocolate birthday cake. I also got a 2014 edition of the World Radio TV Handbook which has become hard to find in bookstores this year. You have to special order it at Chapters across Canada now and takes just over a week. I got lucky and my sister got it at one of my favorite radio stores in Ontario (Oshawa area) that stocks it. In Greater Vancouver (B.C.) North Burnaby Radio Communications on East Hastings Street might stock it.

We still have just over a foot of snow on the ground in many parts of Northumberland County and the Baltimore area. Lots of the snow have melted in Cobourg and Toronto though. Weather is still fairly cool for spring though. Can hardly wait to get back out to Langley and Murrayville!!!

Take care everyone and thanks again for the birthday wishes. Ann (Mrs. CFAY) is a good cook but my sister Gloria is not bad and my Mom at 92 years old is still fairly active and a has been a very good cook over the years right to now!!!

All the best, 73s Eldon
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca