Welcome Neumann

Postby Jack Bennest » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:49 am

Long time no see

thanks for coming

woof woof
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Postby Neumann Sennheiser » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:33 am

Thanks to Ted W. for the invite. Once I realized that this was where so many of the lost and dis-enfranchised had landed, I decided I wanted in too.
I'm still in PSR's "good books" (pun intended....Mike?...you're laughing, right?) so I'll still post there but his board so far seems to fill in the gaps.
"You don't know man! I was in radio man! I've seen things you wouldn't believe!"
Neumann Sennheiser
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:44 am

Welcome aboard Neumann ...

Glad to see you've survived unscathed, now that you're here tho, some of your posts over there may start disappearing.

Glad you're here now among us!
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby johnsykes » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:26 pm

Brilliant choice me'lad...good to see you are aboard.
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Postby segueking2 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:30 am

I would also like to make sure that Neumann gets his well deserved props.
Hard working, and dedicated to making every break count, he helped the stations he was working with do well, and probably never got his due credit.
The sad thing is a lot of neat people worked 'outside' of the morning show, and so didn't get the perks, didn't get the free trips around the world with the listeners - and the cars and contra from the thieves in Sales.
Neumann and a few other stalwarts like him, were back at the Station - filling in on the morning show with no sleep - or doing the remote in Maple Ridge on Sunday morning.

This gent, and a lot of the other cool people that hang around here, were the lifeblood of a business that used to foster 'love of the business' and 'love of the ART of broadcasting'.

Welcome Neumann. Lucky to have you hanging with Ted and this band of brigands.
segueking2
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca