Please Try "View Most Recent Posts"

Please Try "View Most Recent Posts"

Postby jon » Sun May 08, 2011 11:13 am

"View Most Recent Posts", the box in the middle of the RadioWest.ca home page, http://www.radiowest.ca, really is the best way to keep track of the latest posts on this discussion forum. There are links to it "all over" every page of this board.

To stay up to date, if you are already on the RadioWest.ca home page, just hit the Refresh button on your browser.

If you haven't tried it, please do. I just don't know of any better way to help you keep updated on the latest posts on the site.

Currently, during slow periods, it only lists the last 3 days of posts. I'm willing to increase that period if anyone would find that helpful. But, during busy periods, I'm less willing to increase the maximum of 40 recent posts, as it could impact response time for everyone.

I thought it worthwhile to bring this up again, as it is nearly 4 years since the feature was introduced, and I have seen some comments lately about members "missing" posts.
jon
Advanced Member

Re: Please Try "View Most Recent Posts"

Postby Jack Bennest » Sun May 08, 2011 1:40 pm

I think it proves, to me, that you have to be very regular in checking the VMRP list. If I am busy - some weeks recently - I have not been able to keep up with work, a number of ventures and all the excitement of life.

I missed a couple of things - that happens.
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Re: Please Try "View Most Recent Posts"

Postby Howaboutthat » Sun May 08, 2011 4:09 pm

I don't know why anyone would use the forum page if you're just checking back every now and then. I have the VMRP page as the default.
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca