PSR off the Net?

News, discussion and questions about technology and computers, whether broadcast-related or not.

PSR off the Net?

Postby gwp » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:26 am

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.pugetsoundradio.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Hide details
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.
gwp
gwp
Advanced Member

Re: PSR off the Net?

Postby Rocky » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Hey gwp!

Who cares?

This is radiowest.ca

Next time my cable goes out I'll ask the phone company why.
Rocky
Advanced Member

Postby WheresFredTaylor » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Who gives a shit. PSR censors comments and passes Facebook posts off as "a source tells PSR".
WheresFredTaylor
Advanced Member

Postby groundskeeper willy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:51 pm

As long as the tinfoil hat crowd stays over on PSR, I'm OK with that. The conspiracy / chemtrail / Illuminati wackiness that's become a constant element there leaves the impression the moderator... (personal attack on PSR moderator deleted) But whatever. It's his site, his rules, and if he wants to censor and/or ban people (like he's done to me), so be it.

Much happier reading (and taking part) in a forum that stays true to its stated object of discussion, RadioWest always comes across as being civil and pretty much on-target for all things radio. Thanks to the mod for all the effort and hard work in keeping it a great site.
groundskeeper willy
Advanced Member

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 pm

groundskeeper willy wrote:As long as the tinfoil hat crowd stays over on PSR, I'm OK with that. The conspiracy / chemtrail / Illuminati wackiness that's become a constant element there leaves the impression the moderator (personal attack on PSR moderator deleted) But whatever. It's his site, his rules, and if he wants to censor and/or ban people (like he's done to me), so be it.

Much happier reading (and taking part) in a forum that stays true to its stated object of discussion, RadioWest always comes across as being civil and pretty much on-target for all things radio. Thanks to the mod for all the effort and hard work in keeping it a great site.

Amen to that.
Sunny

Postby radiofan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Comments on other sites, positive or negative are always welcome. All I ask is to not make them personal attacks on the people running the sites. I hate having to censor anything posted here,
but I'm not about to get into a pissing war with someone over comments posted by a person who posts with a screen name.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby groundskeeper willy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Sorry radiofan, my bad. Didn't realize the comment in question would be taken as an attack, but it's your call and if it reduces problems / issues the site may experience, by all means, cover it up. Thx.
groundskeeper willy
Advanced Member

Postby Tighthead » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Anyone enjoying the Easton Spectator?
Tighthead
Advanced Member

Return to Computer & Technology News