Robert O. Smith Discography

Anything to do with the world of music...old or new

Robert O. Smith Discography

Postby jon » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Dr. Demento asked if I knew of a Robert O. Smith discography, and I suddenly realized that that would be a very important addition to robertosmith.com

Could anyone help put one together? Or maybe there already is one that I'm not aware of.
jon
Advanced Member

Re: Robert O. Smith Discography

Postby jon » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Thanks mostly to an e-mail, but a little bit of my own research, here is my current combination of solid information and guesses:
* The Interview With Mrs. Malooka / Poetry Readings In The Bathroom – Bob Smith – Yonah (1963)
* Walter Wart The Freaky Frog / Viet Nama Mama – The Thorndike Pickledish Pacifist Choir – Absurd 303/304 (1966)
* Walter Wart The Freaky Frog / It’s Warts On The Flipside That Counts – The Thorndike Pickledish Choir – Golden State (1966)
* The Ballad Of Walter Wart (Brrriggett) / It’s Warts On The Flipside That Counts – The Thorndike Pickledish Choir – MTA 114 / Sparton Records P1575 in Canada (1966)
* Lonely Bull (Frog) / What Now My Love – Thorndike Pickledish Choir – MTA 126 (1967)
* S.F. Bound / Paranoia / The Imperial Grand Mother – Thorndike Pickledish – Piccadilly 247
* Lenny Frog / D.J. At The End Of The World – Thorndike Pickledish Pacifist Choir – Lo-Fi 1
* Sleepy Stonewell’s Brotherhood Boogie / Excerpt: Robt. O. Smut – Lo-Fi
* Sinister Lunchmeat (Stoney Baloney) / Twilight gallery 2176 – Dr zinGRR – Huggaboom

The listing is: A-side/B-side – Performer – Label(s) Record Number (year of release, when known)

Let me know if you see/know anything I've missed.
jon
Advanced Member

Return to Music Notes