reading skill not essential at....

Radio News from Saskatchewan

reading skill not essential at....

Postby SKradiophile » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Is reading skill at all a requirement at CBC Sasktchewan radio news? The past few weekends, Kent Morrison has yet to get through one sentence without stumbling. Maybe it's too early for him? No one else is capable in their "talent" pool? I'm thinking the cuts have already depressed their on air talent. Anyway, just so surprising that this goes on at the mothercorp which boasts of its intense desire to hire only the best. :oops:
SKradiophile
Advanced Member

Re: reading skill not essential at....

Postby Howaboutthat » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Well.... it IS Saskatchewan! :yahoo: :boxer:
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby SKradiophile » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:00 pm

It seems he's mentioned a few times on air that he is in fact, an Ontario product. Oh and by the way, we are strict in adhering in allowing only complete illiterates and morons to be elected to office in this province. Psst, pass the secret along. :lol:
SKradiophile
Advanced Member

Postby Anotherwpgguy » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 pm

I have to say that Premier Brad Wall is one of the best public speakers we have in the country. His acceptance speech after the election results was a "knock it outta the park" home run.

I'll try and make a point of listening for the CBC guy this weekend and see if he's done any proofreading and practicing in the last week.

Another Winnipeg Guy
Anotherwpgguy
Advanced Member

Return to Saskatchewan