TSN Radio 1050: The Official Announcement

Radio News from Ontario

Re: TSN Radio 1050: The Official Announcement

Postby WheresFredTaylor » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 pm

tsnradio1040 and 1410.com have all been registered. Pretty sure they are on the way.
WheresFredTaylor
Advanced Member

Postby johnsykes » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

As a matter of interest, how did you find out....on the internet? have no idea about such things.
Cheers
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Postby WheresFredTaylor » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 am

You're just a bitter idiot.
WheresFredTaylor
Advanced Member

Postby EricS » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 pm

W.F.T...what is your problem? John asked a prefectly good question regarding where you got the internet information and you come back with that...you are a piece of work.
EricS

Postby Dan Sys » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:13 pm

I would guess that if TEAM 1040 is going to flip to TSN they will probably do it after the Canucks playoff run is over. Wouldn't want to cause any confusion to the "sometimes dense" masses.
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby johnsykes » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:18 pm

For Pete's sake Freddie, I ask a simple question and you still find time to dump. Let me enlighten you.....I have no interest in going back into the radio biz.....I'm going on 73 and thoroughly enjoy my job at my golf course.
Time has changed so much since I was in radio......I have no idea what burli is.....I can run a few computer programs, but none that have anything to do with editing etc like there is today. A guy with a week in the biz would have me beat in doing anything to do with electronic operations. All I know is open a mike and talk. So take that to the bank. I'm not bitter, not by a long shot.....if a guy or a gal, in my opinion, does a great job on air, then wonderful, I like to listen. But when there are marble mouths ala Paterson, then I wonder how the hell he got his job. Can't a sports director take him aside and tell him to stop singing...and maybe slow down to the speed of the rest of the cast. You can have your opinion, but when you slake me for asking a simple question......that's when you continue to be a total jerk.
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Ontario