680 News sucked in

Radio News from Ontario

680 News sucked in

Postby Paul P » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Have any heads rolled at Toronto's news leader, after it was among the first to report that the PM had choked on a hashbrown?
Being nice is my resolve - in 2012
Paul P
Advanced Member

Re: 680 News sucked in

Postby drmusic » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Did they report, "The prime minister has been rushed to hospital after choking on a hashbrown," or "An announcement on the Conservative Party site says the prime minister has been rushed to hospital after choking on a hashbrown"?
drmusic
Advanced Member

Postby Paul P » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm

My well-connected source (who couldn't hack a loogie) says it was reported as fact.
I don't know if any of the other Rogers news stations followed the mother-ship's lead.
Being nice is my resolve - in 2012
Paul P
Advanced Member

Postby PMC » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Paul P wrote:My well-connected source (who couldn't hack a loogie) says it was reported as fact.
I don't know if any of the other Rogers news stations followed the mother-ship's lead.

CBC TV/news network ran the audio of CHFI news... it was a female announcer. It lasted about 10 seconds... someone at CBC probably has the full air check The free gas for consrevatives, from Husky, was covered on tv, but no quotes, only the web page image. The cracker group doing it, claims they are not targeting any political party.
PMC

Return to Ontario