Jack Gone from Seattle??

Radio news from the USA

Jack Gone from Seattle??

Postby RoadRunner65 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Was just looking up all the Jacks on Google. Found Jack Seattle is now Boom FM. Sounds good so far. lots of music from the 60's and early 70's so far

RR65 :)
RoadRunner65
Advanced Member

Re: Jack Gone from Seattle??

Postby crs » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 pm

i think JACK-FM Vancouver should become JILL-FM...make it clear what demo they're after...ROFL
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
crs
Advanced Member

Postby tuned » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I remember loving Jack when it first went on the air in Vancouver....for about a month. Then the playlist started getting tighter and tighter until it became crap. Music research is such a crock. It's kind of like asking someone what their favorite food is and then feeding it to them breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.
tuned
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:07 pm

RoadRunner65 wrote:Was just looking up all the Jacks on Google. Found Jack Seattle is now Boom FM. Sounds good so far. lots of music from the 60's and early 70's so far

RR65 :)

96.5 in Seattle is still JACK .. BOOM is on one of their HD channels .. sister stations KMPS runs Classic Country and KZOK runs Classic Rock deep cuts.

tuned wrote:I remember loving Jack when it first went on the air in Vancouver....for about a month. Then the playlist started getting tighter and tighter until it became crap. Music research is such a crock. It's kind of like asking someone what their favorite food is and then feeding it to them breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.

I'm with ya there tuned .. the first 6 or so months were great then they started adding a bunch of 90's and recurrent stuff and it was a totally different station.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Return to US Radio News