Remembering Brian "Crash" Williams

Obituaries for folks in the entertainment world that have come to the end of the road.

Remembering Brian "Crash" Williams

Postby another dog » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:23 pm

I was, like the rest of us out there, forgetting the late Brian "Crash" Williams. :oops:

We lost him one year ago yesterday in New Westminster.

He was a great friend, co worker, mentor, and adviser to all of us who knew him,

I had known him since grade 5, and could tell one many a story on my life with him, one of the best at CKDJ - Burnaby.
Here, with the "Crash Williams Musical Fiasco and Drinking Party", he was a fantastic guy to work with.

As a mentor, and advisor, he got me up to date on many areas in the computer world. Thanks Brian.

So, as another memory, I wish to raise one high :cheers: for the best of the best, here's to you Brian, your friend Doug.
another dog
Advanced Member

Re: Remembering Brian "Crash" Williams

Postby Dan Sys » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Can't believe it's already been a year Doug, but I totally agree.....it's been a whole different world without Brian. Not a day goes by that fond memories of my 40 year friendship with Brian don't fill my head. Whether it was those many camping & roadtrips to Washington State, the pub crawls, the DX sessions on Yale Street, the political activism, etc. Brian was the kindest, wittiest, and most intelligent person I have ever known.
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Return to The End Of The Road