A Christmas Greeting

A Christmas Greeting

Postby Tape Splicer » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Over the past five months i've enjoyed posting on "RadioWest" and have found the comments of others members and users interesting and encouraging.
So with less than three weeks until Christmas, I would like to use this space to extend my best wishes to all who view this site. "May you find peace, joy, love and hope throughout this Christmas season, and into the new year". Tape Splicer
Tape Splicer
Advanced Member

Re: A Christmas Greeting

Postby Steve Sanderson » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
:bigtree:
Steve Sanderson
Advanced Member

Postby Firedog » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm

At this festive time of the year, take a few minutes each day to reflect on how important your family and friends are to you. Do not be the reason that the Police, Firefighters, Ambulance Service, and ultimately your family and friends, have a bad day. Stay safe.
We are running in, when everybody else is running out.
Firedog
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Right on Firedog. Even though my own personal experience this past June was catastrophic I have the utmost repect for our Police, Firefighters, and Ambulance Service. They all went well above their call of duty that horrible night to try and revive Linda, but unfortunately it was too late. Kudos to all you guys !!!
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby Tasha21 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Thank you for the warm wishes! :)
Tasha21

Postby Paul P » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Firedog wrote:At this festive time of the year, take a few minutes each day to reflect on how important your family and friends are to you. Do not be the reason that the Police, Firefighters, Ambulance Service, and ultimately your family and friends, have a bad day. Stay safe.

And never be afraid to call for help! As I discovered through a family member, what you think is anxiety, could be the start of a heart attack. First responders are awesome!

Merry Christmas to all!! (Even those who block me on Facebook)

:santa3:
Being nice is my resolve - in 2012
Paul P
Advanced Member

Postby Big Voice » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 am

Add to that, all the radio and t.v. people who are working over the Christmas season. Merry Christmas, and Thanks.
Big Voice
Advanced Member

Postby Russ_Byth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm

And Garry Raible passes along a Merry Christmas to all his friends from retirement land! (West Kelowna) :gbhouse:
Russ_Byth
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi Everyone, Again a nice topic. Just thought I would wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Successful and Safe 2012!!! Hope weather conditions are good where you are for the Christmas season this year as well! I still send Christmas Cards thru Canada Post. Although I have received a few email christmas cards last year they are not the same and you can't put them up! Anyway to all who I send cards to I*m just slightly late this year as I wanted to get them all sent by Dec. 1st. Anyway you will be getting yours this week hopefully if Canada Post keeps things flowing well!!! Mail hasn't been too bad the last couple weeks so far as it seems more gradual with the Christmas Rush out here this year!

By the way Dan all the best to you this year without Linda. Ann and I send our best wishes to you and your family to have a great christmas season. If you get a chance to email me your Aldergrove address we will send you a little something for Christmas in the mail. I don't have the Aldergrove address and I*m sure the Maple Ridge one is outdated by now!

Oh by the way RadioFan I*m sure you did a great job on lighting up the neighborhood this year, Santa should be able to find his way to your house!!!!!! Take care everyone.......Eldon.....
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Postby johnsykes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 pm

A special thanks to radiofan for providing us with so much enjoyment each and every year.

A very Merry Christmas to one and all.....and to those still in the radio biz, I sincerely hope 2012 is going to provide you with another step up the ladder toward success. To those, like me, who are well past the last time we turned off our mikes, may you stay healthy and happy in the New Year.

As Tiny Tim once said.....God bless us everyone.
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Postby johnsykes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I should add Jon in Edmonton for all he does to work with radiofan.....Merry Christmas and all the very best in '12.
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Postby bigbry » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:04 pm

I too want to chime in here. Over the last year on this forum, I’ve met friends old and new. We all have the same love...radio. I’ve learned from all of you and I thank you for that. It’s so nice to have a forum like this where we can all have a bit of fun...like radio used to be. Merry Christmas to all of you ... all the way from Saskatchewan! Please keep up the great posts gang!
Bry
bigbry
Advanced Member

Postby BossRadio » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 pm

God rest ye merry Broadcast fans and RadioWest members,and best wishes to you for 2012. :gbhouse:
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum
BossRadio
Advanced Member

Location: the outskirts of the edge of the fringe of the centre of the universe

Return to Non Radio Related Topics