NORAD Tracks Santa - (For Kids/GrandKids & young at Heart)

NORAD Tracks Santa - (For Kids/GrandKids & young at Heart)

Postby Tape Splicer » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Here is the NORAD site for tracking Santa's progress along with a "Countdown clock" - I leave it for all the kids, grandkids, and young at heart..... (The enduring question is how does he get the job done in one night?)

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/
Tape Splicer
Advanced Member

Re: NORAD Tracks Santa - (For Kids/GrandKids & young at Hear

Postby Neumann Sennheiser » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 am

NORAD has a lot more free time for this now that the cold war is old history and 9-11 is becoming the same.
Since July, 2006, NORAD's consolidated day-to-day operations have been relocated to an ordinary building at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs with the Cheyenne Mountain base kept only as a backup in "warm standby," though fully operational and staffed with support personnel should the need arise.
"You don't know man! I was in radio man! I've seen things you wouldn't believe!"
Neumann Sennheiser
Advanced Member

Postby gwp » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:30 am

Neumann Sennheiser wrote:NORAD has a lot more free time for this now that the cold war is old history and 9-11 is becoming the same.
Since July, 2006, NORAD's consolidated day-to-day operations have been relocated to an ordinary building at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs with the Cheyenne Mountain base kept only as a backup in "warm standby," though fully operational and staffed with support personnel should the need arise.

Actually the mission has expanded. NORAD not only keeps watch over approaching air traffic, decaying satalites, space junk and missile launches, it is now the fusion centre to keep track of maritime traffic on the great ocean commons as well as air traffic within continental North America informing Canada Command and US Northern Command. Keeping track of Santa is just another blip on the screen amongst all the other traffic and adds no additional effort.

http://www.canadacom.forces.gc.ca/docs/ ... on-eng.pdf
gwp
gwp
Advanced Member

Postby hagopian » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Love to get Norad to look at Fukushima garbage, that will destroy your way of life...and it is that bad. The beauty of the areas of the coast we love so much have about 18 months before radioactive everything hits.
The most heartbreaking is Hawaii. The beloved iles will be three years to figure out how to save the reefs and beaches from the inexirable tide.
The images are startling and the impact will be unbelievable.
Question?
Why is no one talking about this in MSM?
hagopian
Advanced Member

Postby slowhand » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 pm

hagopian wrote:Love to get Norad to look at Fukushima garbage, that will destroy your way of life...and it is that bad. The beauty of the areas of the coast we love so much have about 18 months before radioactive everything hits.
The most heartbreaking is Hawaii. The beloved iles will be three years to figure out how to save the reefs and beaches from the inexirable tide.
The images are startling and the impact will be unbelievable.
Question?
Why is no one talking about this in MSM?

My belated Christmas wish is that everyone who comes out of the closet and admits to believing this kind of unscientific nonsense in any public forum, would be forced to put up a large amount of cash for a neutral party to hold as a wager against the rest of us who think we know better.

I say Unscientific because even a junior high school education in Physics would tell you that dispersing the radiation from the Japanese nuclear disaster into a volume of water as large as the Pacific Ocean will dilute it to the point that would make a routine dental x-ray look more harmful. To answer your last question, most of those in Mainstream Medium MSM attended junior high.

Myself, I'm putting my money where my mouth is and just invested fairly heavily in a company's stock that does some work maintaining nuclear power plants. I'll lose my shirt in 18 months if I'm wrong.
slowhand
Advanced Member

Return to Non Radio Related Topics