B.C. election prediction

B.C. election prediction

Postby Dan Sys » Mon May 13, 2013 6:10 pm

51 - NDP
32 - Liberal
2 - Independent

I was going to give Oak Bay-Gordon Head to the Greens, but their campaign has kind of stalled over the past few days.

Anyone else?
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Re: B.C. election prediction

Postby PMC » Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

the greens will score points... the ndp is doing nice tv ads. All seem to have played nice :towel:
PMC

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Tue May 14, 2013 2:43 am

Greetings, Nice prediction Dan, hope you are correct!!!! Actually I hope the NDP do better than you predicted but still a nice prediction. I think Twisty and her gang in Victoria really deserve a sweeping big time for the absolute crappy job they have done of governing British Columbia and Not listening to the average British Columbian. I cannot stand arrogant elitest politicians of any stripe!!!! Get rid of them fast!
Take care everyone, 73s Eldon
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Postby J Kendrick » Tue May 14, 2013 10:05 pm

About that prediction...

Right kind of numbers...

Wrong way around...

So much for pollsters...

Should have seen it coming...

Same thing happened last year in Alberta...
J Kendrick
Advanced Member

Postby isthisthingon » Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm

[quote="J Kendrick"]About that prediction...

So much for pollsters...

Should have seen it coming...

HA!!! :groovy:
isthisthingon
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Tue May 14, 2013 10:49 pm

About that prediction...

Right kind of numbers...

Wrong way around...

Wait a minute John.....I just realized that I made a typo above. Should have read:

51 - Liberal
32 - NDP
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby J Kendrick » Wed May 15, 2013 1:08 am

Suspected as much... ;-)
J Kendrick
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Wed May 15, 2013 1:27 am

Hi Everyone,
But it looks like final results might be Liberals 50 and NDP 34! Also it looks like Twisty Clark may have lost Point Grey which is great! This government is the worst provincial government in B.C. history!!!! Look for more cuts in health care, school and education etc. etc... More favors for the rich elite and less services for the average British Columbians. Bad news for British Columbia!!!! Oh well I guess the brain dead people who voted for her and that gang will get what they deserve!!!! Practically everyone I know in British Columbia did not vote for Twisty and company. Poor Mike who is on vacation in Japan, will be in for a bit of a shock when he returns. Friend of mine in Vancouver thought the election results strange when all the polls and everyone predicted an NDP victory! Was glad to see the independent get re-elected in South Delta and a green member elected. Well thats the way the political cookie crumbles I guess! I think the NDP, Progressive Conservatives or old Socreds (which don't exist anymore) could all do a much better job than Christy and company!

I knew that Redford would be re-elected in Alberta last year over the Wild Rose extreme right wing party. If I had been there I would have voted PC and certainly never Wild Rose! Didn't like their leader at all either.

Anyway onward we go, hope things won't be too bad for British Columbia in the next 4 years but I am certainly not feeling very optimistic at this point. Sure glad Alberta and Ontario have good governments that are relatively people friendly. Good NDP opposition in Ontario too!!! Might win next election here.

Take care everyone, all the best. thanks for your prediction Dan, everyone else seemed to get it wrong too, Strange results to say the least but looks like Christy might have lost Point Grey even though her party won the election!!!!

73s Eldon
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Return to Non Radio Related Topics