Talking Dog For Sale

Talking Dog For Sale

Postby Anotherwpgguy » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:36 pm

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house:
'Talking Dog For Sale ' He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'
The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all
they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to
settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible
dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.' 'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He never did any of that shit.
Anotherwpgguy
Advanced Member

Re: Talking Dog For Sale

Postby Howaboutthat » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Jewish talking dog
Morty visits Dr. Saul, the veterinarian, and says, "My dog, has a problem."

Dr. Saul says, "So tell me about the dog and the problem."

"It's a Jewish dog. His name is Irving and he can talk," says Morty. "He can talk?" the doubting doctor asks.

"Watch this!" Morty points to the dog and commands: "Irving, Fetch!"

Irving, the dog, begins to walk toward the door, then turns around and says, "So why are you talking to me like that? You always order me around like I'm nothing. And you only call me when you want something. And then you make me sleep on the floor, with my arthritis. You give me this fahkahkta food with all the salt and fat, and you tell me it's a special diet. It tastes like dreck! YOU should eat it yourself! And do you ever take me for a decent walk? NO, it's out of the house, a short pish, and right back home. Maybe if I could stretch out a little, the sciatica wouldn't kill me so much! I should roll over and play dead for real for all you care!"

Dr. Saul is amazed. "This is remarkable! What could be the problem?"

Morty says, "He has a hearing problem! I said fetch, not kvetch"
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

A man and his dog walk into a bar....

Postby Steve Sanderson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 pm

The man proclaims, "I'll bet you a round of drinks that my dog can talk."

Bartender: "Yeah! Sure...go ahead."

Man: "What covers a house?"

Dog: "Roof!"

Man: "How does sandpaper feel?"

Dog: "Rough!"

Man: "Who was the greatest ball player of all time?"

Dog: "Ruth!"

Man: "Pay up. I told you he could talk."

The bartender, annoyed at this point, throws both of them out the door.
Sitting on the sidewalk, the dog looks at the guy and says, ......"or is the greatest player Mantle?"
Steve Sanderson
Advanced Member

Postby slowhand » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Funny, but just this afternoon, I was forced to listen to "Crimson and Clover" and decided then and there that I couldn't even bear to say the title, let alone hear the song again. So, I took a page from Cary Grant :glasses5: in the original "Mr. Lucky" movie with his rhyming slang and called it "Rin-Tin-Tin and Rover". :grommit:
slowhand
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:32 pm

I thought you said funny? ;)
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Return to Non Radio Related Topics