Last Known Parking Space In Vancouver Turns Up On Craigslist

Last Known Parking Space In Vancouver Turns Up On Craigslist

Postby TransistorSister » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Last Available Parking Space In Vancouver Turns Up On Craigslist

The last known available parking space in downtown Vancouver has turned up for rent on craigslist sources report.

"It must have somehow slipped under our radar" said a spokesperson for VANOC when asked about the story, "I don't know how we missed it."

The exact location of the space has not been revealed.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" said Mrs. Iona Campervan, who discovered the vacant spot while taking out her garbage yesterday morning.

Mrs.Campervan and members of her immediate family have been taking turns lying on the pavement that covers the vacant space until a driver willing to pay their price comes along.

"Since we put the ad up on craigslist last night we've had inquiries from all over the world" said Bjorn Tulate, Mrs. Campervan's son-in-law.

Stunned passersby stared in wonderment at the 320 square foot space.

Many of them - overcome with emotion - got down on their knees and kissed the ground.

Mrs. Campervan will be the featured guest on tomorrow night's edition of CNN's Larry King Live.
TransistorSister
Advanced Member

Re: Last Known Parking Space In Vancouver Turns Up On Craigslist

Postby Mike Cleaver » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm waiting for VANOC to ask spectators coming to Cypress Mountain events to bring a bucket of oatmeal each so the athletes have something to ski and board on.
Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Engineering, News, Voice work and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

54 years experience at some of Canada's Premier Broadcasting Stations
Mike Cleaver
Advanced Member

Return to Non Radio Related Topics