Bye Bye Gordon.

Re: Bye Bye Gordon.

Postby yathink » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Eldon-Mr.CFAY wrote:Hi Everyone, Anyway onward to a better British Columbia without a Republican agenda thank you!!!!

There. Brevity is everything.
I can't give you a brain, but I can give you a diploma.
yathink
Advanced Member

Postby Jack Bennest » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:20 am

Eldon-Mr.CFAY wrote:Hi Everyone -thank you!!!!

Hi from Everyone-thanks Eldon :notworthy:
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Postby skyvalleyradio » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:50 pm

one less loser to recall :canflag4: Next...
skyvalleyradio
Advanced Member

Postby Mike Cleaver » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Did anyone else notice that no one during this morning's "news conference" asked any tough questions?
Not that Campbell would have answered them.
The last great radio/tv reporter retired several years ago, one who would ask embarrassing questions and would keep asking until the subject gave some sort of answer instead of trying to steer the questioner away from the topic.
Real News today is Harvey Oberfeld's blog.
Unfortunately but deservedly, he's on holidays.
Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Engineering, News, Voice work and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

54 years experience at some of Canada's Premier Broadcasting Stations
Mike Cleaver
Advanced Member

Postby skyvalleyradio » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:10 pm

too true Mike! Gordo should consider himself lucky to not have to face Rafe Mair or Websterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
skyvalleyradio
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Hi Everyone, Just thought I would post a quick one on here. Just heard Campbell crying the blues today about his relatives having problems while he has been reigning over the republic of B.C> over the last 9 years. Dan I'm sure we heard your celebration all the way in Langley last night on the resignation of Mr. Campbell. Yes too bad the chief cheerleader and bottle washer Colin Hansen doesn't step down too. In fact lets ask the whole party to take a permanent vacation perhaps in the deep Republicanland of Mississippi!!!

Anyone who is brave enuf to take over as leader will be stepping aboard the Titanic! I*m fairly certain Dianne Watts of Surrey is too smart for that one and Carole Taylor has become part of SFU recently. It will probably be some brilliant soul such as Kevin Falcon that decides to steer the sinking ship!!!

By the way in my previous posting I mentioned two books about the History of British Columbia. The one with all the premiers from 187l to l97l is titled "It Happened in British Columbia, A Pictorial Review 187l to 197l" It lists the first premier of B.C> as John Foster McCreight Nov. 187l to Dec. 1872. Premier Richard McBride started the two party system and is also one of my favorite Premiers of B.C.. He was Premier from June 1903 to December 1915. T.D. Pattulla was Premier of B.C. from Nov. 1933 to Dec. 194l. The Patulla Bridge and a mountain in Nw. B.C> are named after him. Interesting fact that women didn't get the right to vote in B.C. till 19l7. The first woman to be elected to B.C> Legislature was Mary Ellen Smith who won in Nanaimo in 1918. The other book with info. I mentioned about old radio schedules for CKWX 1130 and CFTK 1140 is a newer book that covers the 1950s to 1980s. I'll mention the title of that one later. The WX1130 schedule is from about 1962 with Buddy Clyde, Nick Sands and others listed with photos.. Political info. about B.C> in the 1960s and 1970s is quite interesting. Also they give Vancouver Sun Circulation figures in 1960 for all locations in B.C..

Anyway take care and a happy sailing into the sunset Gordo-Mr. Republican! Wish we had a provincial election this month, the sooner, the better!!!
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Postby kat » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 pm

When I saw a new post from Eldon-Mr CFAY, I thought maybe he'd decided to throw his hat in the ring and become the next premier of BC.

From the sounds of his post, I guess he won't be.

:cat2:
The world has two kinds of people. Cat people and idiots.
kat
Advanced Member

Postby jawbone » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:06 pm

He certainly has the bafflegab down. Yikes!

So Campbell now says it was HIS decision to step down... he wasn't forced.
Any believers ?
jawbone
Advanced Member

Postby hagopian » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 pm

He left to take a job with one of the Bilderberger group of swill.

Yawn.

BC is so far in the glue - if you are on a BC Civil Service Pension, you will be delighted to know that 75% of your money is tied up in Real Estate. OH BOY.

These people are cretins.
hagopian
Advanced Member

Postby jawbone » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:18 pm

hagopian wrote:He left to take a job with one of the Bilderberger group of swill.

So he HAD a Plan B? ;)
jawbone
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Non Radio Related Topics