Lotto 6/49 Win

Lotto 6/49 Win

Postby another dog » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Who's the $97,975.00 winner in New Westminster.........I'll never tell....... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

??????? A.D.
CKDJ RADIO P.D. ( 1967 ) for Metropolitan Burnaby
another dog
Advanced Member

Re: Lotto 6/49 Win

Postby Dan Sys » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 pm

You've ALWAYS been my best friend Doug !!!
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby another dog » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey.....that's what I like to hear. I don't hear that much any more.

For you Dan............something I always said, for Dan.............

........... :occasion5: and only for Dan. :yahoo:

A.D.
CKDJ RADIO P.D. ( 1967 ) for Metropolitan Burnaby
another dog
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone, Hi Doug!!!!! Don't know if I'm reading it right or my humches are on target today but.......IF what I'm thinking is correct, good for you Doug, Congratulations!!!!!! Speaking of Lotto 649 I don't play it much anymore since it went up to 2 dollars a ticket, I do play BC-49 though at one dollar ticket however I liked it when it was only 50 cents a ticket back before 2005. My favorite lotteries in Canada are Ontario-49 at 50 cents a ticket still and Lottario also in Ontario at only 6 out of 45 numbers to choose from and two tickets for one dollar. Lottario is the oldest .pick your own numbers lottery in Canada having started in 1978 way before Lotto 649! I have won 4 numbers and 5 numbers correct on both BC-49 and Ont-49. Currently helping my mom (who has lived in Ontario since June 1996) win on Ontario-49 with hot numbers for that lottery.

Anyway getting back to Lotto 649 I almost won 5 million dollars in July 1994 when we lived in Mission. I had picked my own numbers and changed the 40 to 39 at the last minute because I thought 39 was 3 numbers above the 36 number I had chosen and was luckier. Guess what it cost me the first prize of 5 million dollars. Instead I won aalmost 3 thousand dollars for having 5 correct though. The actual jackpot on that Wed. of July 1994 was 10 Million dollars so if I had won it would have been 5 million for me and 5 million to the ticket in Quebec that won the jackpot that draw!!! Instead the Quebec ticket got the full prize of 10 million dollars!!!!! I have won a lot of 4 number prizes going back to the late 1980s to early 2000s on Lotto 649. I used to play Super 7 and liked that one at 3 tickets for 2 bucks but then they changed it to that awful Lotto Max which you almost have to be a millionaire to play with any hope of winning. I very rarely play Lotto Max even when the jackpot is high because I don't like Quick-:Picks and you only get to choose one ticket or selection of numbers at 5 bucks! Super 7 used to win me a lot of free tickets and also won 5 correct numbers about 10 times over 5 years on it. In BC you could choose all 3 selections of 7 numbers each for 2 bucks, much better deal than Lotto Max!!!!

On BC-49 i won 5 numbers correct (about 500 bucks each as its a fixed prize lottery) ten times from about 1991 to 1996. Only two of those tickets were Quick-Picks, one I bought at the Cloverdale Mohawk Gas Station and the other Quick-Pick was bought at Aberdeen Mall in Kamloops on my way back up to Calgary in 1991 or 1992. So you can win on Quick-Picks but I prefer to pick my own numbers and have various methods for doing just that!!!! I have won a lot of four number prizes on BC-49 over the years too. By the way there is a very interesting article in Wired magazine (Feb. 2011 ) issue about a Toronto Geologist who has a method for picking Scratch Lottery Tickets and winning with them, in other words he knows how to buy and pick the winning tickets. He says his method works 70% to 90% of the time not just in Ontario but all across North America including Colorado!!!!! Quite a detailled and interesting article in the latest issue of Wired magazine.

Anyway Congratulations to tha New West. Lottery Winner, ;I was born in New Westminster so always nice to see someone in New West. win!!!!!! Now its your turn Dan in Maple Fridge!!!! Ah What the heck let Linda pick the winning ticket!!!!! Take care everyone and best of luck to you all!!!!!
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Don't have to buy a lottery ticket Eldon, my BEST FRIEND Doug just just told me that he's going to buy new tires for our car, pay off my Visa bill, and send us on a little vacation to Tofino this Spring. What a pal !
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Wow!!!! The only thing missing is a massive sticker collection purchase!!! Ah What to Do for an encore!!! Anyway Doug it couldn't happen to a nicer guy, take care!!!!! I still think you should let LInda pick a lucky one though Dan. Never know you might be able to buy a wilderness Retreat thats fantastic for DXing!!!!!! Not to mention other escapades!!!! Well anyway have a good one. Still have to get over to Maple Fridge to see you soon. I get paid this week so maybe in the next week or two. Eldon........
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Postby PMC » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Congrats on the win... you beat the odds...

:victory:
PMC

Postby Firedog » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:59 pm

From one dog to another, that's a lot of Kibbles 'N' Bits. Congratulations Doug!
We are running in, when everybody else is running out.
Firedog
Advanced Member

Postby Mike Cleaver » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

Good on ya, AD!
The closest I ever came to a big lottery win was back when the Western Canada Lottery first started and I was in Edmonton.
Bought a ticket for what I think was the 100 thousand dollar jackpot (a fair amount of money in the early '80s.)
They used to read out the winning numbers in order and my ticket had them all in the right order until the very last digit when it was off by 2.
Four years ago, I won 1200 dollars on Lotto 649 but other than free tickets or ten bucks, not much else.
Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Engineering, News, Voice work and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

54 years experience at some of Canada's Premier Broadcasting Stations
Mike Cleaver
Advanced Member

Postby another dog » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks :worthybow: one and all but........ it's not this lucky dogs day,

I have just sworn to NOT tell of the winner until they let

their entire family know of the "big" win. :oops:

This dog has only been lucky to get $10 K :cheers: back in "72,