Osama Bin Laden... DEAD!

Re: Osama Bin Laden... DEAD!

Postby Paul P » Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Totally agree with your assessment of Obama, Mr CFAY!!!!!!!

Please though, never call me collect OK????????
Being nice is my resolve - in 2012
Paul P
Advanced Member

Postby slowhand » Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 am

I wonder how the conspiracy theorists will deal with Al Qaeda's statement of Osama's death:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... tml?hpt=T1
Oh, I know, they'll continue to deny Osama's death by denying that Al Qaeda actually made the statement. How silly of me!
slowhand
Advanced Member

Postby pave » Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 am

While it has taken a few days, I am now firmly convinced they didn't get Osama.

They got Bob Barker! Any doubters can then wonder why it is the Edmonton Zoo has been on a heightened "PETA-Alert".
pave
Advanced Member

Postby jon » Sat May 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Missed it until now, but Bob Layton had an editorial on CHED and CITV-TV on the subject. Note, however, that this was written and aired BEFORE al-Qaeda confirmed Osama bin Laden's death.

Power Trip: No Osama bin Laden Photos
Posted 5/5/2011 1:00:00 AM

So, U-S President Obama refuses to release the pictures of Osama bin Laden. Even some of his own Democrats told him he should, to prove the man is dead. In past years we’ve been told, by official sources that bin Laden died in everything from a bombing to an earthquake to kidney failure. Now, with many different versions of his shooting, we’re supposed to take Obama’s word that bin Laden is dead. So, why won’t he release the photo the whole world wants to see? He’s afraid it will inflame the sensibilities of those who don’t like America. Could their hatred really be any worse? At one point we were told they didn’t want us to see how a piece of Osama’s skull was blown away. How many times did we see President Kennedy get shot in the head? They don’t want us to see Osama bin Laden in death? .We’ve seen the coffins of our soldiers. We saw people fall to their deaths on 9-11. We saw the body of Saddam Hussein after hanging. Obama watched the raid live, but we can’t see the still. Is this really about not hurting the feelings of America’s enemies, or is it the ultimate presidential power trip? Let me know what you think.
ref. - http://www.630ched.com/Blogs/BobLaytons ... D=10233916
jon
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Sat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Pretty much what I'd expect from that conspiracy theorist.
Update on chemtrails next.
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Non Radio Related Topics