Occupy Freeloaders

A place to post your bitch or rant about anything that's not radio related

Re: Occupy Freeloaders

Postby Ranty Looney » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:40 pm

What do you think of a Mayor who would blow the city budget on a bunch of lazy, ill-mannered anarcists? Tying up city workers, police and fire sevices, to baby-sit a group of malcontents who don't care about the taxpayers of the city of Vancouver, or the Mayor running it. They are clearly in defiance of a Court order by not adhering to the safety regulations set out, yet the fire chief keeps giving them more time ( almost a week ) even though some refuse to comply with any of the rules. I'm sure the Mayor would like this to stay bogged down in court past the election, just so he could say his hands where tied and couldn't do anything.

Which makes me ask, where has Gregor been hiding during this last week? Hopefully cleaning out his desk to make room for the new incoming Mayor, who will probably have the tent city campers removed by the end of her first day in office on Sunday, November 20th.

Grumblings by,
Ranty Looney.
Ranty Looney

Postby slowhand » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 am

What! No congratulations for Vancouver Mayor Gregor upon his re-election, after all this fawning over our own Top Dog.

After all, Mr. Mayor so ably handled the Occupy protestors in Vancouver, he just had to win. Of course, none of the Occupy protestors ran against him for the Mayor's Chair. Wasn't that part of the deal? Greg would leave them alone if they didn't oppose him in the election?
slowhand
Advanced Member

Postby Buckley » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:03 am

Oh man, I go away for a little while and I miss some good Occupy ranting!?

The way I see it, these people should be charged with treason. They don't like our way of life? Deport them somewhere else, get rid of 'em...

These were my views about a month ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIRgAoHKLms
Buckley
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to The Bitchin' Post