Christy Screws Up Again

A place to post your bitch or rant about anything that's not radio related

Christy Screws Up Again

Postby czarcasm » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Rack up another mistake for BC's unelected premier.

As most of you know BC gets it's first mid winter long weekend, Family Day, this weekend.

Great. Thanks Christy. Anything to try and snag a few extra votes. We should all be happy.

But we're not.

How nice that BC residents get a holiday on the second Monday of February. Too bad everybody doesn't get the day off. No they don't.

The third Monday of February is when the rest of the country gets a holiday. As does the US.

Can these dorks do anything right?

I know where I'll be marking my "X" in May, and it won't be for the current pack of fools.
czarcasm
Advanced Member

Re: Christy Screws Up Again

Postby Russ_Byth » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Now it makes sense.
Last week on a CHBC newscast, there was an OTS (over the shoulder) graphic for Family Day, that had Feb 18th highlighted. I guess the graphic was done in Toronto and the folks there just assumed that a province with a Family Day holiday, would have it on the same day as the rest of the country.
Russ_Byth
Advanced Member

Postby Neumann Sennheiser » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 pm

I have relatives and friends back in BC and to have the February holiday weekends concurrent would've been nice. Still, I'm delighted my daughter is driving down for the weekend. I simply took an extra vacation day for Monday.
"You don't know man! I was in radio man! I've seen things you wouldn't believe!"
Neumann Sennheiser
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Greetings,
How nice to know about Christy's great track record!!! Thanks very much Czarcasm for bringing it to our attention!!! I completely agree with your comments. Good stuff and nice to know about this. Out here in Ontario I am not getting very much news about the activities with her. Not that I really miss it but it is good to know what is going on in B.C.. Thanks again for your comments, much appreciated!!!! I have a feeling Dan might have something to say about this too!

Take care everyone, All the best from Eldon
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Return to The Bitchin' Post