Frustrated with Itunes/Quicktime

A place to post your bitch or rant about anything that's not radio related

Frustrated with Itunes/Quicktime

Postby Tape Splicer » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 pm

I have software for EZ Tape2PC which allows analogue audio to be converted to digital mp2 format. This system works with Quick-Time/ITunes software. this software is 2007. It came with the cassette deck on a CD-ROM. The two programs work together well...I've used them on VISTA without a problem and was able to ignore the update prompt at the start of the instalation. At this point I'm using a laptop with Windows 7 I've tried to install the software offline and the prompt for update stops the installation process in it's tracks. The update sends me to ITunes ÈcloudÈ format... I want to stay out ofthe cloud if possible.

Any ideas how I can overcome this problem Thanks for taking the time to read and consider the above. TS
Tape Splicer
Advanced Member

Re: Frustrated with Itunes/Quicktime

Postby Tape Splicer » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:52 pm

I was able to solve the above problem.

There is a newer "downloadable" version of the EZTape Tape/Vinyl converter which works with the Windows media center, thus there is no longer the requirement to have ITunes/QuickTime. on the PC/Laptop.

With this minor success in life, I am now a happy camper as my wife, I am now able to convert our analog music, and audio books to a digital format - Let the project begin.
Tape Splicer
Advanced Member

Return to The Bitchin' Post