Michael Eckford teams with Willie Nelson

Radio News from British Columbia

Michael Eckford teams with Willie Nelson

Postby PicturesForYourEars » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:46 am

Jerrick Media's fast growing cannabis vertical, Potent, will premiere Marijuana Minute, sponsored by Willie's Reserve.
Hosted by Canadian personality Michael Eckford , Marijuana Minute is a smart, irreverent new web series covering everything you need to know about the fastest growing industry in America.
Created to enable, educate, and introduce viewers to the broad introductory conversation of cannabis culture, Marijuana Minute encourages viewers to learn and share questions, answers, and resources that support normalization, and importantly, create an informed audience. Marijuana Minute follows Potent's first popular series, Baked: Cooking with Mary Jean.
Marijuana Minute is to premiere later this year.

Jerrick Media CEO Jeremy Frommer said, "Willie's Reserve is one of the most authentic cannabis brands available in today's market. The cannabis industry – at this early stage of development – must rely on its message and public support if it is to take its rightful place in history. There is no one better suited than Willie Nelson to represent that message. Jerrick is excited to be a part of that process."

The Marijuana Minute series is the first digital endeavor in a sequence of upcoming collaborations for Jerrick Media and Willie's Reserve. In addition to the web series, Jerrick Media will provide original content creation for the Willie's Reserve brand, as well as orchestrate the branding of the Willie's Reserve website.
...LEFT PLACES I SHOULDA STAYED,
STAYED PLACES I SHOULDA LEFT...
PicturesForYourEars
Advanced Member

Re: Michael Eckford teams with Willie Nelson

Postby Tom Jeffries » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:11 pm

After tonights American Election, we could have more States, where weed is legal.

I was shocked that you could buy pot, as of July 1st - without a Medical referral, here in BC.

It will be legal - because it is worth too much money to be avoided.

Would you buy stock in an MJ Company?
Tom Jeffries
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia