Is MOJO still on the air?

Radio News from British Columbia

Postby tuned » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Was listening to the one o'clock news on NW and Terry Schintz threw to an AM730 traffic report certain to be annunciated by some pubescent squeaker. Never got to hear any cracking voices just ten seconds of dead air before Terry wisely moved on. I've also noticed during Sportstalk they are back to kiddies reading the news. What happened to Terry Bell?
tuned
Advanced Member

Postby felix » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:34 pm

Mojo has been gone for weeks. AM730 is now Continuous primetime traffic & the best of talk. Repeats of NW talk. Bill Good, Dan Russell etc....
felix

Postby cart_machine » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:05 am

tuned wrote: Was listening to the one o'clock news on NW and Terry Schintz threw to an AM730 traffic report certain to be annunciated by some pubescent squeaker. Never got to hear any cracking voices just ten seconds of dead air before Terry wisely moved on.

"Just" ten seconds? Surely Terry didn't leave it THAT long.

cArtie.
cart_machine
Advanced Member

Postby tuned » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:05 am

It was probably less than 5 but he sounded pretty irritated. Still haven't gotten used to calling it "AM730". I just rolled out of bed and turned on Bill Good which I haven't in quite sometime. It was painful. Not only that the commercial break was cluttered up with not one but 2 promos. If their ratings don't take a dive in the Fall book I'm willing to eat a cart. I just can't believe listeners are that stupid.
tuned
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia