"Vancouver is a happy city"

Radio News from British Columbia

Postby johnsykes » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:14 pm

Early Sunday mornings, Team1040 runs a syndicated golf show from Los Angeles. I pick it up heading to my golf course job at 6.45am. Yesterday I almost drove off highway one. The show was being aired live from our own Vancouver, B.C. The two guys were raving about the city and its beauty...then one said something like...but they're very liberal up here in Vancouver.....they like their drugs.....they're happy people here.....or something like that. The host said he was on drugs for high blood pressure and cholesterol....but didn't do anything else.....but these Vancouver people are far out.

That, if it were heard by thousands of Yankees, would generate one of two things....it could really hurt travel to Vancouver.....or it could bring more deserters and hippies to our fair land.

Don't know if Team1040 offers any form of replay....but it would be worth listening to, especially if you were attached to City Hall.
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Postby Cliff Bashly Kinkade » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:25 pm

John, they were likely saying that Vancouver was a GAY city. GAY GAY GAY!

A big gay pot smoking city.

You know, kinda like London, 'cept London doesn't have as much pot.

And frankly the whole gay/pot jonesing thing will work for the yanks. See even their nick names are GAY GAY GAY.

Yankee is always gayer than the yanker.

The Minutemen!

The list goes on. Studies have shown that 85 per cent of Yankee males are gay. It's a fact, look it up.

Some of them are even black, gay, pot smokers. That's got to piss ya off e'mate?

As for this quote,
"I pick it up heading to my golf course job at 6.45am."

why can't you just call it "Waxing the monkey in the shower" like everyone else?

Huh?

Well?

What a yankee.
nudeswithviews.com / where right is never wrong
Cliff Bashly Kinkade
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia