Tour de Trailer

Radio News from British Columbia

Postby Stn Brk » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:50 pm

I note a posting over on Milky about the FOX going on the road with Canada's only 'totally mobile radio station.' They're calling it the 'Tour de Trailer'. Can't help wondering if this is an attempt by FOX staffers to stay on the payroll. Keep rollin', boys. It's harder for J.J. to hit a moving target!

(Just had another thought. Perhaps this is Corus' prototype for the station of the future? Talk about cutting down on overhead. All you need is a Wal-Mart parking lot!)
Stn Brk
Advanced Member

Postby TheDude » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:45 pm

Stn Brk wrote:I note a posting over on Milky about the FOX going on the road with Canada's only 'totally mobile radio station.'  They're calling it the 'Tour de Trailer'.  Can't help wondering if this is an attempt by FOX staffers to stay on the payroll.  Keep rollin', boys.  It's harder for J.J. to hit a moving target!

(Just had another thought.  Perhaps this is Corus' prototype for the station of the future?  Talk about cutting down on overhead.  All you need is a Wal-Mart parking lot!)

It definitely seems like a bit of a gimmick to me... but I'll still listen. Jeff, Charis and Captain Scotty have the best chemistry in the entire market, hands down. I laugh out loud every time I listen, without fail.
TheDude
Advanced Member

Return to British Columbia