Radio West April 26 GTG POSTPONED!!!

Radio West April 26 GTG POSTPONED!!!

Postby radiofan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:53 pm

I've talked to a few people in the past couple of days and like me, they are on heavy duty antibiotics for Bronchitis. (I'm in to my second round of them!

So rather than a few of us infecting everybody, we're going to postpone the GTG for a few weeks.

Once I can focus on it, I'll look at the May and June calendars and see what might work.

Post away here if there is a May or June Sunday that works well for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: Radio West April 26 GTG POSTPONED!!!

Postby J Kendrick » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:56 pm

... and I was so looking forward to Sunday ;-) ...
J Kendrick
Advanced Member

Postby Tom Jeffries » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 pm

My Doctor is alarmed at the number of folks with heavy colds/flu/bronchitis - and so I sure hope you are taking care, and avoiding crowds.....and rest. Even my Doctor was sick - and off for 6 weeks!

Be well.
Tom Jeffries
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Greetings Everyone, So sorry to hear about this radiofan. Nice talking to you on the phone today but I had no idea you had gotten bronchitisi till you told me today and hope you are recovering well for it. I know whats its like to be delayed from doing things because of illness etc. This acid reflex problem I got totally unexpectedly here from the mild case of gas poisining has delayed me in some ways too from getting a lot more done. It has made me need to sleep more at times among other things. More like a type of allergy than a flu or cold but still one big annoyance! I am taking acid reducer for it. Its working.

Yes I have heard that Bronchitis has been going around out there, not much here in the east though, knock on wood!!! But I do know of at least two other people in Greater Vancouver that have had it since January of this year. Funny how it hit you just after you phoned me for my birthday earlier here in April. I know you had made the trip with Dan to Kelowna and you were feeling fine. With the nice weather out there I am surprised that is going around out there! Kind of concerns me on when I come back there, sure don't need that. When I was a kid I had double pnuemonia and got all the shots or medication from it. I got it because I fell into a creek on my way to school in Surrey in grade three, missed two months of school and had to take homework at home etc.. That was no fun.

Sorry to hear about you getting that radiofan and having to cancel the the Radio West Get-together because of it but that certainly makes sense. Hopefully you can have it sometime in June. I might be able to attend it but it depends how busy I am with the new house I am buying in Murrayville, a lot of organizaation has to be done there and at this point Mrs. CFAY is extremely ticked with me for been away this long so I am not sure how much co-operation I will get from her. I am buying the house for her and myself and its dedicated to her and my Mom. My Mom passed away unexpectedly in May 2014 here in Ontario and that greatly delayed me also from getting out to Langley sooner! I was extremely upset about that too!

Anyway I will be coming back out there soon, can hardly wait. My sister has this green peppermint vitamin stuff she takes regularly , she says its good for preventing things like bronchitis etc... She is very health concious and gets a lot of different health products from the health food store, believes in \vitamins big times etc. to reduce your chances of getting colds etc... I am not that way though however have been more careful lately in what I am eating or drinking.

Take care everyone and stay in good health!

73a All the best from Eldon
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Postby Jack Bennest » Sat May 02, 2015 8:40 am

The pub fixed?

I have a cold but so far - it is not bad. Can't afford to lie around lol.
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca