Merry Christmas to all

Postby Jack Bennest » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:30 pm

and may you have a giant cherry on your ice cream Mike.

Happy Holidays to all our regulars and to those that pop in whenever.
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:05 pm

Follow Santa's journey to Western Canada ...

NORAD Website
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby Russ_Byth » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Santa appears to be running a bit early... its 6:45 here PT, and it shows he's already been to St. John, New Brunswick.
Russ_Byth
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:03 pm

The best of the season to everyone! Sorry that I've been a bit on the elusive side these days, but trying to sell my house is turning out to be a lot more complicated and stressfull than I had anticipated. Once I sell the place and relocate on the other side of The Fraser things should get back to normal. The official Radio West photographer, Linda, and myself will be looking forward to seeing you all again soon at the next gathering.

As for Nanaimo bars, I actually know quite a bit about this topic. Let's see.....there's The Queens, The Globe, The Commercial, The Foundry, The Cambie, The Jingle Pot, The Occidental, etc. etc. Been to them all.
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:24 pm

Dan Sys wrote: The official Radio West photographer, Linda, and myself will be looking forward to seeing you all again soon at the next gathering.

I'd suggest keeping the afternoon of Saturday January 19th open on your calendar ... Mr Top Dog will be making an appearance on the coast to celebrate his 61st birthday, so this will be the day of our next GTG. Full details will be posted in the next couple of days!
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby Glen Livingstone » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:22 pm

Merry Christmas to all radiowest members and guests, especially the radio people who are holding down the fort today so that their colleagues can take the day off!
Glen Livingstone
Advanced Member

Postby Promotions Guy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:54 pm

I seem to always be late but a belated Merry Christmas (or as we now say a Merry winter festive season) ??? Especially to everyone who had to get up at 4 am to drive to the station and warm up the transmitter, clear the wire (ok a long time ago), feed the cats and sign on Christmas Morning.
Promotions Guy
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca