Welcome Percival W. Billingsgate !

Re: Welcome Percival W. Billingsgate !

Postby Glen Livingstone » Sat May 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Russ_Byth wrote:I have been honoured, personally, in the past, to have been a beneficiary of Mr. Billingsgate's largesse, and am extremely pleased and happy to see that his knowledge and wisdom will soon be made available to all through this forum, so we are not forced to flee on foot to some other location far away from our residences.

Russ,

I have passed along your good wishes to Percival, for which he asked me thank you personally.

He remembers your many emails to him back in the eighties asking pertinent questions about certain aspects of his teachings - he recalls being surprised to receive them in light of the fact that the internet had yet to be invented.

Nonetheless he remembers you as an exceptional student and looks forward to passing along his wisdom to you and the rest of the Radiowest membership beginning Monday!
Glen Livingstone
Advanced Member

Postby David in North Burnaby » Sat May 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Emails in the 80s, these are technologically advanced persons indeed. :D
Have you thought of Allat and al-'Uzza and Manat the third, the other? These are the exalted Gharaniq, whose intercession is to be hoped for. (Q.53) Satan's Version

http://davidinnorthburnablog.blogspot.com/
David in North Burnaby
Advanced Member

Postby Glen Livingstone » Sun May 18, 2008 7:59 am

PERCIVAL W. BILLINGSGATE : BRITAIN'S FOREMOST PRESENTER

TOMORROW: 8 AM PDT

WE ARE ONE SLEEP AWAY FROM BROADCASTING ENLIGHTENMENT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!

ONLY ON RADIOWEST!

DON'T BE FOOLED BY SECOND-RATE IMITATORS

LOG ON EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT: RADIOWEST.CA CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MEMBERS & VISITORS BEING UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE DUE TO HEAVY TRAFFIC

Here is what others have said:

"I owe my career to Percy"- Howard Stern

"My only regret is that Percy wasn't around in my day"- Walter Cronkite

New to Radiowest? Sign up today and your name will automatically be entered in the draw to win a package of Maynards Wine Gums*

*While quantities last.
Glen Livingstone
Advanced Member

Re: Deny it Bites

Postby kat » Sun May 18, 2008 8:17 am

Top Dog wrote:
Russ_Byth wrote:I have been honoured, personally, in the past, to have been a beneficiary of Mr. Billingsgate's largesse.

Russ passed on to me this pictures of Mr. Billingsgate

Come on Doggie, fess up. We all know Russ didn't send you that pic. That is a picture of you in the Peach Festival Parade in Penticton last summer trying to catch up to your fellow councillors on the Oliver float after you stopped for a potty break.
The world has two kinds of people. Cat people and idiots.
kat
Advanced Member

Postby jon » Sun May 18, 2008 8:20 am

Wow, those diet pills really work, TD.
jon
Advanced Member

Postby Russ_Byth » Sun May 18, 2008 10:45 am

[quote="Pluto28]

WE ARE ONE SLEEP AWAY FROM BROADCASTING ENLIGHTENMENT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER![/quote]

Oh boy! I usually have enough trouble getting to sleep on a Sunday night, but thank goodness tomorrow's a stat as I may stay up all night waiting for the first posting of Mr. Billingsgate! (I'm so excited I've even forgotten how to post quotes properly!)
Russ_Byth
Advanced Member

Postby OpenMike » Sun May 18, 2008 11:03 am

Pluto wrote:your name will automatically be entered in the draw to win a package of Maynards Wine Gums*

Geo Custer - "There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the 7th Cavalry"
OpenMike
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca