Happy Birthday Radiofan!

Re: Happy Birthday Radiofan!

Postby another dog » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Gee ...... another one, and I'm not thinking of "another dog", I'm thinking of the BD Guy.
Happy Birthday you ...... you, good friend. :occasion7: :cheers:

I would say that it calls for another dinner of the Chinese variety, soon my good friend RF.
For today at least, have a blast, and thanks for everything here at RW......see you next week. :cheers: :cheers:
CKDJ RADIO P.D. ( 1967 ) for Metropolitan Burnaby
another dog
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Linda here........ :sign3: ....... Happy B-Day Ted. See you next Saturday. :occasion7:

Linda
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby johnsykes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:48 pm

I would be very remiss if I failed to add my two cents worth.....you all know it's not often I fail to do that. Ted....a very happy one to you. I guess this alumni thingby relates to the CJJC country music days, so that counts me out....but I was there nevertheless. Hell, I've been almost everywhere.....and being the elder statesman on this list...and all.....may I declare today...Radiofan Day in B.C....I'm sure Gordon C. wouldn't mind.
johnsykes
Advanced Member

Postby jon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Russ thought that Radiofan might like to have been a Leap Year Baby, born on the February 29th, because he would be so young now, just getting into his teens. But I just don't see it being worth it, since he'd only get birthday presents and be able to celebrate every 4 years.

Having watched Brigadoon again not that long ago, I have to admit that the concept of aging only one day every century does not appeal to me. Especially when you only get to live one day every century. And sleep the rest of the time.

Yes, even if you get to marry Cyd Charisse.
jon
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca