How to contact board owner

Re: How to contact board owner

Postby radiofan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 pm

RationalKeith wrote:I don't see the "team" link.

Owner, please contact me regarding a legal threat against me by someone (who said "... you are a pompous ass!".

I would contact you Keith, but it would be a total waste of my time, much like your posts. From what I've seen, your total
agenda is to have someplace to bitch about your treatment on PSR by Micheal Easton. Most people here have at one time
in their lives been expelled from PSR. Hell, I started PSR and owned it for several years, Get over it, get over yourself and
get on with it.

In case you hadn't noticed, this is a radio board, You've yet to contribute anything broadcasting or radio related. As someone
else pointed out, you only post when you have an axe to grind with PSR. Please do yourself and everyone at RadioWest.ca a
huge favor .. start a RationalKeith blog .. you can then bitch, moan and complain about Micheal Easton and PSR to your
heart's content and you won't be wasting my bandwidth with your crap.

RationalKeith wrote:Amazingly unhelpful bunch, flapping around, making assumptions.

Butt out!

What a mature individual. Don't waste our time insulting members with your childish statements.
You really are proving Michael Easton's assessment of you is valid.

The Owner
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby freqfreak2 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 pm

I thought we collectively made a decision to bury PSR references on this board (he said, moving the topic to the top again).

If someone thinks they're getting a rough ride 'over there,' then stay out of radio.
freqfreak2
Advanced Member

Postby RationalKeith » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:59 am

Sig, more irrelevant and unhelpful replies, more making of assumptions which is Michael's problem, and some of you are veering in his direction.

FTR, the "team" link on this forum's site is in fine print at the bottom right of the page.

So I've sent a private message to one of the meager team about what goes on in _this_ forum and directly affects it.
RationalKeith
Advanced Member

Postby RationalKeith » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:00 pm

BTW, if there was agreement not to discuss PSR in this forum, why are messages critical of it still on it?
RationalKeith
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Well, Rational Keith......I propose a name change for you to IRRATIONAL MORON :tongue2: I believe it's a lot more suiting. The "meager team" leadership will have to approve it first though.

:blob2: FLAP :blob3: FLAP :blob4: FLAP :blob5:
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby Jack Bennest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Both Dan and myself used to be on the team - but we were caught :yahoo: in the washroom of the Haney Hotel with a jug of green beer
and voted "off" the toilet. :victory:
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca