Local Radio At The Cloverdale Rodeo

Postby radiofan » Mon May 22, 2006 3:02 pm

Dan Sys braved the crowds and mingled with the Surrey Chicks as he made his way throught the 60th Annual Cloverdale Rodeo this weekend.

Dan's intention was to snap some pix of whatever radio stations were present and of course to pick up some stickers from whatever stations might have them available.

Here's the pictures Dan took ... I'll let him elaborate on the other issues that caused him great embarassment in front of lord knows how many fairgoers...

Heres's Dan's Cloverdale Rodeo pics
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby Jack Bennest » Mon May 22, 2006 3:33 pm

O pray tell - Did Dan have two too many and let out a big fart!!
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Mon May 22, 2006 3:53 pm

That should have read.....mingled with the Surrey wildlife, Radiofan. Guess I did have too many in the lovely beer gardens out there throughout the afternoon, but no big fart was let out.

Not much to elaborate on except I had an encounter with some goof at the CKNW remote who freaked out when I grabbed 7 or 8 ROCK 101 stickers. The guy chased me down the midway and physically grabbed them out of my hands telling me about the "one sticker per person" policy. A couple hours later a different Corus employee was flooding the beer gardens with the same stickers throwing about a dozen copies on each table. I was so incensed by the actions of this goof I wrote a letter of complaint to Corus management. Ah, the trials & tribulations of a sticker collector.
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby Glen Livingstone » Mon May 22, 2006 4:06 pm

Dan Sys wrote:Not much to elaborate on except I had an encounter with some goof at the CKNW remote who freaked out when I grabbed 7 or 8 ROCK 101 stickers.

WTF?

I thought Ian Koenigsfest got weekends off.
Glen Livingstone
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca