Bieber in a punch-out?

Anything to do with the world of music...old or new

Bieber in a punch-out?

Postby Russ_Byth » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Global BC reporting that teen-idol Justin Bieber is alleged to have punched a 12-year old in the face at a laser tag place in Richmond last night.
Cops say there was an incident, but will not name names because of the ages involved. :bag:
Russ_Byth
Advanced Member

Re: Bieber in a punch-out?

Postby drmusic » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:27 pm

I guess he likes the laser-tag, because he was spotted at LaserQuest in Regina when he performed there.
drmusic
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Doesn't he have 'people' to do stuff like this for him?
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Leave it to Bieber
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby kat » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks to this news item, haloween in the kat household is now complete. One of the kidlets had already planned to go out as Lady Ga Ga. The other now wants to go out as Justin Bieber, just so he can beat up the little kids and steal their sacks of candy. I recall getting great pleasure of of dropping lit firecrackers into kid's bags of goodies quite a few years ago.

Between GaGa and Bieber, I'm thinking maybe Virgin radio should pay me for helpting to promote their two core artists. :cat2:
The world has two kinds of people. Cat people and idiots.
kat
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 pm

kat wrote:Between GaGa and Bieber, I'm thinking maybe Virgin radio should pay me for helpting to promote their two core artists. :cat2:

Is that core artists or con artists? ;)
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm

'Leave it to TMZ' to get to the bottom of the Beiber business! (gotta love "sources"!)

Looks like the family of the kid was looking for a quick payout!

Justin Bieber -- Homophobic Bullying Victim
10/17/2010 2:29 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Justin Bieber was on the receiving end of the kind of hate-filled bullying that has made headlines recently --- during a laser tag match Friday night, he defended himself from an aggressive kid who referred to Bieber as a "faggot" ... sources close to the investigation tell TMZ.

We're told that during the game of laser tag, one kid went out of his way to target Justin repeatedly (a violation of the code of honor of laser tag, if there is such a thing).

Sources say that Bieber became frustrated when the kid cornered him and wouldn't stop shooting and when Bieber told him, "That's enough" ... the kid responded, "What are you gonna do about it, faggot?"

We're told a shocked Bieber replied, "Excuse me?" Sources say the other kid responded, "You're a faggot" and then put his hand out toward Bieber and Bieber pushed it away as he left.

Contrary to several news reports, we're told Bieber never struck the other boy.

Law enforcement tells TMZ it was the boy's father who filed the complaint hours later ... and our source says the father was heard at the scene repeatedly telling people, "I'm a lawyer."

The police investigation is ongoing, but our sources say police already know the fault does not lie with Bieber.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Buckley » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Howaboutthat wrote:'Leave it to TMZ' to get to the bottom of the Beiber business! (gotta love "sources"!)

Looks like the family of the kid was looking for a quick payout!

Justin Bieber -- Homophobic Bullying Victim
10/17/2010 2:29 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Justin Bieber was on the receiving end of the kind of hate-filled bullying that has made headlines recently --- during a laser tag match Friday night, he defended himself from an aggressive kid who referred to Bieber as a "faggot" ... sources close to the investigation tell TMZ.

We're told that during the game of laser tag, one kid went out of his way to target Justin repeatedly (a violation of the code of honor of laser tag, if there is such a thing).

Sources say that Bieber became frustrated when the kid cornered him and wouldn't stop shooting and when Bieber told him, "That's enough" ... the kid responded, "What are you gonna do about it, faggot?"

We're told a shocked Bieber replied, "Excuse me?" Sources say the other kid responded, "You're a faggot" and then put his hand out toward Bieber and Bieber pushed it away as he left.

Contrary to several news reports, we're told Bieber never struck the other boy.

Law enforcement tells TMZ it was the boy's father who filed the complaint hours later ... and our source says the father was heard at the scene repeatedly telling people, "I'm a lawyer."

The police investigation is ongoing, but our sources say police already know the fault does not lie with Bieber.

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, but one thing I'm even less of a fan of is white trash (assuming they were white, if not lets just say "human trash") trying to extort money from celebrities. Lawyer or not, that's about as low class as welfare fraud. Clearly a perfect opportunity for someone with such a mind to pull this kind of garbage, I wouldn't be surprised if lawyer dad said "go in their and taunt Justin Bieber, get him to slap you or something and we'll sue him for millions!"
Buckley
Advanced Member

Postby glaherty » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 am

Apparently the 12 year old didn't require "medical attention", sounds like as Bill Shakespeare once penned; "Much Ado About Nothing". I'm no huge Bieber guy either, but it sounds like it would be a "laughable lawsuit".
glaherty
Advanced Member

Postby crs » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 am

Maybe he outta stick to "water bottle dodge ball!" :towel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e50vqY7Szo
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
crs
Advanced Member

Postby Buckley » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 am

crs wrote:Maybe he outta stick to "water bottle dodge ball!" :towel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e50vqY7Szo

He doesn't appear to be too good at that either :-) Though, I know he isn't trying to have an image of a badass or anything, but if he wanted to really get some cred there, instead of saying "oww! that didn't feel good!", he should have picked the water bottle back up, smashed it over his own face a few times to get a little blood to start coming out of the soft tissue of the forehead, let out a primal scream and said "That's what you want to see? Justin Bieber bleeding! Well you got it M*****F***ers!"

Maybe I listen to too much metal :-)
Buckley
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Buckley - LOL !!!! :tail :tail :tail :tail
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Destro » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 am

Buckley wrote:He doesn't appear to be too good at that either :-) Though, I know he isn't trying to have an image of a badass or anything, but if he wanted to really get some cred there, instead of saying "oww! that didn't feel good!", he should have picked the water bottle back up, smashed it over his own face a few times to get a little blood to start coming out of the soft tissue of the forehead, let out a primal scream and said "That's what you want to see? Justin Bieber bleeding! Well you got it M*****F***ers!"

bwahahahaha
blog: http://morningaftershow.wordpress.com "A voice of reason amongst the doubters!" - Sandclan
Destro
Advanced Member

Postby Steve Sanderson » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 am

Buckley wrote:
He doesn't appear to be too good at that either :-) Though, I know he isn't trying to have an image of a badass or anything, but if he wanted to really get some cred there, instead of saying "oww! that didn't feel good!", he should have picked the water bottle back up, smashed it over his own face a few times to get a little blood to start coming out of the soft tissue of the forehead, let out a primal scream and said "That's what you want to see? Justin Bieber bleeding! Well you got it M*****F***ers!"

Just...Maybe??!!
<snicker>
:D
Steve Sanderson
Advanced Member

Return to Music Notes