What to do???

Radio News from Saskatchewan

What to do???

Postby bigbry » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:22 am

I just got off the phone with "Numeris"(BBM) they offered to send my wife and I 2 ratings books to fill out....umm what to do? Hand it over to a local station or fill it out myself? Anyone else that used to be in the biz have this happen to them??
Bry
bigbry
Advanced Member

Re: What to do???

Postby radiofan » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:20 am

bigbry wrote:I just got off the phone with "Numeris"(BBM) they offered to send my wife and I 2 ratings books to fill out....umm what to do? Hand it over to a local station or fill it out myself? Anyone else that used to be in the biz have this happen to them??
Bry

I'd just fill it out myself. I'm sure it would be tempting for someone at a station to gladly take it off your hands (for a good price of course) :oops:

BUT

The price they'd pay if they got caught wouldn't be worth it. Too many hours tuned to one particular station could raise red flags and it would be game over for the person and station involved.

Speaking of Numeris, I wonder how much they are spending on their TV/Radio advertising campaign to let us know of their name change?
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: What to do???

Postby Bigbangboom » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:13 pm

radiofan wrote:Speaking of Numeris, I wonder how much they are spending on their TV/Radio advertising campaign to let us know of their name change?

Nothing. All stations are doing the campaign at no charge. The dollars spent were for production not booking. it would be unfair to buy only some.
Bigbangboom
Advanced Member

Return to Saskatchewan