The Kasem Soap Opera Continues ,,,

Radio news from the USA

The Kasem Soap Opera Continues ,,,

Postby radiofan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:01 pm

From All Access Music Group

Casey Kasem Hospitalized As Drama Unfolds Between Jean And Kerri Kasem
June 2, 2014 at 4:34 AM (PT)

Following an order by KITSAP COUNTY Judge JENNIFER FORBES to allow radio icon CASEY KASEM's daughter KERRI to visit him for the first time since his wife JEAN moved him to WASHINGTON from a SANTA MONICA facility without notifying his family, the ailing CASEM was taken to a hospital on SUNDAY (6/1) amidst some high drama between JEAN and KERRI in which JEAN threw a pound of hamburger meat at KERRI.

KERRI had initiated the move to a hospital for her father, with FORBES' permission, when she testified that a physician hired by JEAN reported that "her 82-year-old father had developed infections in his lungs and bladder and has bed sores," according to NBC NEWS.

Paramedics were not allowed inside the SILVERDALE, WA residence where CASEY was living. 911 was called and a second ambulance and fire truck arrived. JEAN walked downstairs and threw a pound of raw hamburger meat at KERRI. The paramedics eventually got inside and picked up CASEY KASEM.

The NBC NEWS report continues, "KERRI was just very, very upset because her dad's health had declined so much since she and JULIE saw him on MAY 6th," her aunt MARY KASEM said. "He just went backwards. She was so heartbroken on FRIDAY that it broke my heart."

Another hearing about the health and welfare of CASEY KASEM is set for FRIDAY in front of Judge FORBES.

- See more and watch the video at: http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archi ... YmjNS.dpuf

- See more at: http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archi ... YmjNS.dpuf
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Re: The Kasem Soap Opera Continues ,,,

Postby hagopian » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Reading this disturbing story reminds me of something.

IF you have NOT made explicit instructions in your WILL and a LIVING WILL, you can wind up in a real jackpot.

The judge can only go on what she/he has and you best make sure you cover your wishes.

CALL YOUR LAWYER or see a Notary.

I look at this Kasem story and just cringe. What did he do to deserve this?

He didn't have any protection.....he got suckered. Don't make the same mistake.

I am one to talk - I got scammed by a business partner and my ex-wife cleaned me out....so, there 'ya go.

Be careful out there.
hagopian
Advanced Member

Return to US Radio News