A Palin on the radio?

Radio news from the USA

A Palin on the radio?

Postby Russ_Byth » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am

Will Bristol Palin join Arizona's Mix 96.9?

http://mlnurl.com/a0cO
Russ_Byth
Advanced Member

Re: A Palin on the radio?

Postby Paul P » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am

Just what the business needs - another ditzy broad!

But in the land where 'who' you are seems to matter more than anything else, I guess it's to be expected.
Being nice is my resolve - in 2012
Paul P
Advanced Member

Postby Steve Sanderson » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

At least we don't have to watch her dance...
:pepper: :banana:
Steve Sanderson
Advanced Member

Postby Karen » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Why doesn't that whole damned Palin family just go back to obscurity in Alaska?

I certainly hope nobody in the US would be stupid enough to vote for that bimbo if she was to run for president.
Karen
Advanced Member

Postby Eldon-Mr.CFAY » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi Everyone, Amen to that Karen and all the other comments on this posting. I absolutely detest the whole Palin Clan and I'd like to see them treated to some real nice redneck southern belle hospitality if you know what I mean!!!!! For even better comments about them you should listen to KGO 810 San Francisco and the all-night weekday talk show host Ray Tallaferra, he just loves them like the Plague. Your right Karen, hopefully the American people are much smarter than that to vote for a ditzy show-girl like Sarah Palin for nominee of any political party for President. i'm all for women running for Public Office but certainly not that one!!!!! What you say Dan in Maple Fridge??????? All the best and may common sense prevail in USA politics in the coming years!!!!!!
Bye . . Mr. CFAY "Frequently On The Frequency"
The CFAY Website: http://cfayradio.wordpress.com
CFAY Radio: http://tinyurl.com/l9qqmh
Eldon-Mr.CFAY
Advanced Member

Postby pave » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

This is what comes from fear, pride in ignorance, certainty, religion and a credulous, gullible public... a neurotic candidate with some potential.

Can we talk about something else as I feel my dander getting up....?
pave
Advanced Member

Postby Coolcat » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Karen wrote:Why doesn't that whole damned Palin family just go back to obscurity in Alaska?

Because people including the guy who started this thread continue to talk about them.
Coolcat
Advanced Member

Postby Russ_Byth » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Coolcat wrote:
Karen wrote:Why doesn't that whole damned Palin family just go back to obscurity in Alaska?

Because people including the guy who started this thread continue to talk about them.

Here I was under the impression that this was a radio DISCUSSION board and there was a category thread for the U.S. topics.
Am I wrong?
Russ_Byth
Advanced Member

Postby Neumann Sennheiser » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 am

2012?
Don't even worry about it. Sarah Palin's alignment with the Tea Party Movement effectively cancels out the credibility of both.
"You don't know man! I was in radio man! I've seen things you wouldn't believe!"
Neumann Sennheiser
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am

One would have thought that Palin's career as a politician would have come to an end after her famous target map was revealed. Gabrielle Giffords was on her hit list. This map was obviously designed to mobilize gun happy rednecks & nutbars (who believe Palin is the New Messiah) into action. It's obviously working! For those who haven't seen the map, it's on this link:

http://www.torontomike.com/2011/01/pali ... rep_g.html
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby Coolcat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 am

Dan Sys wrote:One would have thought that Palin's career as a politician would have come to an end after her famous target map was revealed. Gabrielle Giffords was on her hit list. This map was obviously designed to mobilize gun happy rednecks & nutbars (who believe Palin is the New Messiah) into action. It's obviously working! For those who haven't seen the map, it's on this link:

Although the optics look ugly for Palin with the bulls-eye poster it doesn't look like the wacko shooter was really listening to her or anybody before he went on his shooting spree. Sounds like he had been targeting the congresswoman for a year or so which could have preceded the Palin poster. He even friended her on Facebook.

It is a good example of the predicament the US is in. Even though most gun owners are responsible you cant control the wackos buying a gun. Even if they wanted to control it (surprisingly even Cheney came out sounding like he would support some sort of gun control) there are too many guns out there now that it would take decades to get them off the streets.

Maybe their best bet would be to forget about gun control but control the ammunition. After all the guy bought his ammo at WalMart.
Coolcat
Advanced Member

Return to US Radio News