Terrorist Threatens Harper

Postby Glen Livingstone » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:34 pm

A story in today's National Post indicating that one of the Toronto terrorists is accused of wanting to "behead" Stephen Harper turned out to be erroneous said a spokesperson for the Prime Minister.

According to the source, "The terrorist didn't say he wanted to behead Mr. Harper, he said that he wanted to bed him."

"The Prime Minister will be unavailable for the next week," he added. "He's taking a few days r&r in Cottage Country."

"Yeah, that's it, Cottage Country."
Glen Livingstone
Advanced Member

Postby Stn Brk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:33 pm

Under the strange but true category, I heard on the news tonight that the plot to storm Parliament Hill was abandoned early on by the alleged terrorists. They decided it wouldn't work because they didn't know Ottawa well enough to find their way around.

Now how on Earth could they use the internet to learn how to make explosives, but not be able to download a map of Ottawa?
Stn Brk
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:44 pm

From what I heard on The National tonight, these guys were a few fries short of a McHappy Meal in many ways.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:49 am

I'd say something about it not mattering anyways because Harper doesn't have any brains in his head in the first place.....but I wouldn't want to offend anyone. :wacko:
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Return to Non Radio Related Topics