Upside down paddy wagon.

Postby Dan Sys » Sat May 06, 2006 9:31 pm

On Thursday's CTV 9 news there was a story about a Vancouver Police paddy wagon involved in an accident at First & Commercial earlier that morning.....the paddy wagon flipped and ended up on its roof.

I have been unsuccessfully searching all the local media websites since then trying to find a photo of the upside down paddy wagon to add to my archives. Anybody have any leads (without having to subscribe to the Sun or Province pay websites)?
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Sun May 07, 2006 11:50 am

From page B2 of Friday's Vancouver Sun

The shots on CTV 9 were much better...in clour..it looked a bit funny to see red and blue lights flashing along the pavement. B)
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby DJ Specs » Mon May 15, 2006 10:31 pm

Nice... Dan was the driver right? (Beer Beer Beer) :P
What a sly guy... Radio Vibes..
DJ Specs
Advanced Member

Postby Dan Sys » Tue May 16, 2006 8:42 pm

Hell no DJ, I was the passenger being transported in the back. I kind of thought the room (or paddy wagon, in this case) was a spinnin' a little more than normal.
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Postby tuned » Wed May 17, 2006 9:11 am

That's some excellent cop driving. They probably swerved to avoid some whino, junkie, methhead, crackho trying to cross the street. Then again a box of timbits may have slid across the dash temporarily distracting the driver. Looks like the bun wagon will be good to go once they get it right side up.
tuned
Advanced Member

Postby DJ Specs » Wed May 17, 2006 2:00 pm

Dan Sys wrote: Hell no DJ, I was the passenger being transported in the back. I kind of thought the room (or paddy wagon, in this case) was a spinnin' a little more than normal.

Ahh. I see now!
What a sly guy... Radio Vibes..
DJ Specs
Advanced Member

Return to Non Radio Related Topics