The Sheeple of PSR

Re: The Sheeple of PSR

Postby Howaboutthat » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:33 pm

So it took a lawyer (left wing I'm sure) to get the clowns at PSR to take down the PPM numbers that shouldn't have been posted in the first place. I also see a number of comments in the thread, including one that warned the numbers should not have been posted have vanished, yet others were left. Strange. Must be the clouds moving in! :violent1:
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Worth It » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 pm

I often wondered if I was the only one booted off there for a rather bizarre, or pointless reason. It wasn't a radio related reason, that's for sure.
Worth It

Postby kat » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Worth It wrote:I often wondered if I was the only one booted off there for a rather bizarre, or pointless reason. It wasn't a radio related reason, that's for sure.

I got booted from there because I refused to change my name when I joined RW. It must really throw Mr. Control Freak for a loop when someone uses their real name. I'm sure he wins a lot of arguments when he demands that someone has to change the name that is on their birth certificate or they can't be a member of his board.

How appropriate that a thread about PSR is in the non radio related topics section here.

:cat2:
The world has two kinds of people. Cat people and idiots.
kat
Advanced Member

Postby RationalKeith » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 am

Michael Easton is an engaging fellow who has industrially put together a broadcasting industry forum complete with streaming audio and articles that seeem to defend human life.

However his method of knowledge is faith not fact, and his attitude toward questionners is bad.

He sounds like the climate alarmists he objects to - his own definition of expertise, denying discussion, etc.

He's a writeoff.
RationalKeith
Advanced Member

Postby RationalKeith » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 am

The word of praise for Michael Easton should be "industriously".

He has gone ballistic, saying "... you are a pompous ass!" in response to me sending him technical information suggesting that what he sees as "chemtrails" are simply contrails dispersed by air movement.
RationalKeith
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Non Radio Related Topics