The Sheeple of PSR

The Sheeple of PSR

Postby Cliff Bashly Kinkade » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Will someone please tell the bleating, Ireaditinanemailforwardedtomesoitmustbetrue idiots that there are resources available to ensure you don't end up looking like a FFURWF

www.snopes.com/travel/trap/congress.asp

fucktards.
nudeswithviews.com / where right is never wrong
Cliff Bashly Kinkade
Advanced Member

Obama

Postby slowhand » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 pm

:lol: Yeah, the Obama-bashing stuff is pretty funny too. Most of the people quoted are pretty clearly Racists with a capital R. Did you see the blog from the Texan with the cowboy hat on?

Typical arguments use Internet rumours against evidence that has already been verified accurate by Congress. Like the Photoshopped Kenyan birth certificate, against two Hawaiian ones. The rumour that he might have been adopted by his stepfather and therefore got his last name. Or that he is a closet Muslim when there is pretty solid evidence that neither his father nor his stepfather were religious at all.
slowhand
Advanced Member

Re: The Sheeple of PSR

Postby Howaboutthat » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Biff Crashly Kinkade wrote:Will someone please tell the bleating, Ireaditinanemailforwardedtomesoitmustbetrue

Hey... Ihaveacopyrightonrunningthingstogether, especially when it comes to tying it to those idiots! ;)

howaboutthat

:cheers:
Houston, We're dealing with morons!.
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Cliff Bashly Kinkade » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm actually hoping that radiofan will change my name here to Cliff "Bashly" Kinkade and tell people that I report for a website nudeswithviews.com

And yes I saw the Obama name thread - comical if it wasn't so scary.

Has ANYONE been thrown off PSR lately - ANYONE????
Cliff Bashly Kinkade
Advanced Member

Postby Cliff Bashly Kinkade » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Howaboutthat wrote:
Biff Crashly Kinkade wrote:Will someone please tell the bleating, Ireaditinanemailforwardedtomesoitmustbetrue

Hey... Ihaveacopyrightonrunningthingstogether, especially when it comes to tying it to those idiots! ;)

howaboutthat

:cheers:

Work your own side of the street girlfriend.
Cliff Bashly Kinkade
Advanced Member

Postby slowhand » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Biff Crashly Kinkade wrote:Has ANYONE been thrown off PSR lately - ANYONE????

:mrgreen: I didn't know there was anyone left there who wasn't just Michael Westoff under a different name. I hear he's even taken over RonRob's ID and made it his own.
slowhand
Advanced Member

Postby Mike Cleaver » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 pm

I went there once or twice in the past two years to correct blatant mistakes.
But there are so many of them, it was taking up too much time.
The wacko posts are getting a bit much, even for sheer entertainment value.
Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Engineering, News, Voice work and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

54 years experience at some of Canada's Premier Broadcasting Stations
Mike Cleaver
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Mike Cleaver wrote:I went there once or twice in the past two years to correct blatant mistakes.
But there are so many of them, it was taking up too much time.
The wacko posts are getting a bit much, even for sheer entertainment value.

ONE OR TWO TIMES???!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :drunken:

At least your wacko posts are very entertaining! :cheers:

(Just havin' a little fun boss-man... having already made a semi-serious contribution earlier)
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Biff Crashly Kinkade wrote:I'm actually hoping that radiofan will change my name here to Cliff "Bashly" Kinkade and tell people that I report for a website nudeswithviews.com

Have you tried doing it thru user control panel/profile/edit account settings

that might allow you to change it?
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Biff Crashly Kinkade wrote:I'm actually hoping that radiofan will change my name here to Cliff "Bashly" Kinkade and tell people that I report for a website nudeswithviews.com

Done! 8-)
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby Destro » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Cliff Bashly Kinkade wrote:

awww, CBK, you know Flamethrower was recently "asked" to not return to PSR because of his unapologetic drive-by opinions on Mr. Cliff Kincaide and the "journalists" at Nudeswithviews.com.
blog: http://morningaftershow.wordpress.com "A voice of reason amongst the doubters!" - Sandclan
Destro
Advanced Member

Postby Cliff Bashly Kinkade » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:04 am

I don't think that unapologetic or drive-by had anything to do with it - opinion was the downfall.

Good to see that Hallicrafters admitted that he/she is an idiot. The funny this is that when I checked the thread had been updated within an hour yet the correction of the misguided democrat bashing failed to make it to the "recently updated" thread area. Hmmm how could that happen.
Cliff Bashly Kinkade
Advanced Member

Postby Howaboutthat » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Destro wrote:
Cliff Bashly Kinkade wrote:

awww, CBK, you know Flamethrower was recently "asked" to not return to PSR because of his unapologetic drive-by opinions on Mr. Cliff Kincaide and the "journalists" at Nudeswithviews.com.

Heaven forbid... (slam intended) that anyone should have an opinion that differs with that of M.E. and dare to express it!
Howaboutthat
Advanced Member

Postby Anotherwpgguy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Oh no ... not Flamethrower .... say it isn't so!

I look skyward and ask, "is nothing sacred any longer? Are there no associations worth preserving?"

Flamethrower appeared to be one of the long-term stalwarts at PSR, and now he has been thrown under the careening, out of control bus that is PSR.

Can my old NLP practitioner friend "Pave" be far behind? He has received a warning or two ... unlike most contributors who get zero warning, but when asked why the ban, the "webmaster" will respond with something as eloquent as "Because I'm tired of your BS."

The confused Mr Easton-Weston (not to be confused with Easton Wayman, newsman in Saskatoon) must be running an exceptionally tight ship over at PSR these days, prowling about, ever vigilant for potential mutineers or those that would show disrespect ... or "dissing" as it has come to be known.

It goes without saying that heretical non-believers are persona non grata. Such matters as man-made global warming, chemtrails, and other conspiracy plots shall not be taken lightly under pain of torture to ensure conversion to his belief system ... Spanish Inquisition style.

Watch the video in this link closely, and pay particular attention to the one character wearing a WW2 pilot's flying helmet and goggles to protect himself from the fallout of dust from chemtrail sprays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldlyTjXk9A

Anotherwpgguy
Anotherwpgguy
Advanced Member

Postby paddyboyyy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm

I was unceremoniously turfed for my unflattering opinion of Mr Kincaids column on Walter Cronkhite. I was all broken up about the turfing for about 3.5 seconds.
The guy has some serious serious problems but it's his board so he can do what he wants.
paddyboyyy

Next

Return to Non Radio Related Topics