Robson Street Goons Publicly Apologize

Re: Robson Street Goons Publicly Apologize

Postby Jack Bennest » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Even though I like the words printed by Neumann - I would like to state that mother used to say to her six brats (all boys) "go thee out in the world and be responsible...I cannot supervise you all".

Later in life I found that you can do and say just about anything you want until nabbed by a cop who puts you in the jug. Even if the court lets you off - the record stays forever as a blemish on your character.

I have been in the jug once. Not nice but a good life experience.

Agree totally with the definition of what a protestor is in a free society. Ghandi let the way with non violent sit-ins etc. These guys are not protestors - they are criminals.
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Postby Anotherwpgguy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 am

Seeing some of the news coverage of the goons that were "protesting" makes me wish I were still young and fit enough "to git me some of that."

Wielding a baton on the skulls of some of those little anti-social scum would be a great service to my fellow man. Some rubber bullets to the chest would be a real treat, and we need some Tear Gas canisters working in the crowd too. We couldn't leave the Fire Dept out of the fun, they could turn up the pressure on the hoses, and hit them with about 175 PSI and roll a few of them down the street, and back into the gutter they came from.

I was caught in a riot in Vancouver at the Rolling Stones Concert of 1972 and gained a new level of respect for the police in the way they handled themselves as we, the legitimate ticket-holding concert-goers were greeted by rock-throwing, fighting, vandalizing, pieces of scum outside the coliseum who felt they were entitled to see the show for free.

As you can tell, I hold less than zero sympathy for people who form these groups of so-called demonstrators.

Greetings to all,
Justanotherwpgguy
Anotherwpgguy
Advanced Member

Postby slowhand » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 am

Even a casual look at the group's web site, http://olympicresistance.net, makes it pretty clear that this is a U.S. group with most, if not all, their members in the U.S. Lots of space dedicated to advice on crossing the border.

The News stories back that up. For example,
Frederick Myers, 22, was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon and possession of a prohibited weapon....Myers, from Shoreline, Wash., remains in custody on an "immigration matter," police said.
slowhand
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Non Radio Related Topics