Canada Post Morons

Canada Post Morons

Postby Dan Sys » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Canada Post has recently issued a directive to letter carriers that says "no overtime" is allowed under any circuimstances. During my 34 1/2 years in the place
overtime was a common occurrence, especially on those heavy Mondays (buildups of mail from the weekend). I am now hearing stories from my former co-workers that if a letter carrier figures they cannot complete their duties within the 8 hour time frame Canada Post supervisors are now instructing them to leave the "real mail" behind and prioritize the fliers.

That is the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard in my life! London Drug fliers and pizza menus prioritized over first class mail? Somehow I don't think that's the mandate of Canada Post. They must be called up on the carpet over this policy!
Dan Sys
Advanced Member

Re: Canada Post Morons

Postby Jack Bennest » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:13 am

Canada Post is a shadow of what it was. (Penticton - ten times bigger than Oliver has no official post office)

Its a business now and you should get a mug and read your flyers. The bills, what's left of them, can wait until the next day.

I could get my mail once a week and someday soon I might adjust to that schedule.
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Return to Non Radio Related Topics