Hosted site

Veteran broadcaster Mike Cleaver is doing a series of interviews with long time west coast broadcasters. These interviews are a joint project between Mike Cleaver, BCRadioHistory.com and RadioWest.ca. New iinterviews are being added weekly.

Hosted site

Postby Jack Bennest » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 am

Recently I was notified that one or more - possibly all of the Cleaver Interviews were not available.

I checked with my New York techie and yes something was amiss but all is corrected

If you come across any interview that is listed here or on www.vancouverbroadcasters.com let me know immediately

jackbennest@gmail.com

I host the interviews as a public service so that viewers of these websites can access them. I think both Mike and I want the
widest distribution as possible.

More news later and there is a bit .....soon
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Re: Hosted site

Postby cart_machine » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks, Jack. I'm looking forward to more interviews if Mike's managed to do them and process them.

cArtie.
cart_machine
Advanced Member

Re: Hosted site

Postby Mike Cleaver » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Still more to come...some already recorded, others still awaiting confirmation.
So sorry I missed Gene Kern, we had several appointments lined up and he had to cancel them because of his health.
So to the rest of the old guys out there, many of whom I've contacted and have not responded or keep putting it off, time is running out for all of us.
Get your stories recorded before it's too late.
Radiofan is attempting to contact and persuade several veterans to sit down for the time it takes to save their history in this wacky business.
If you wish to be included in this series, contact me at mikecleaver@gmail.com.
As soon as holiday season is over, more interviews will be scheduled and recorded ones will be processed and edited.
Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Engineering, News, Voice work and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

54 years experience at some of Canada's Premier Broadcasting Stations
Mike Cleaver
Advanced Member

Return to Mike Cleaver's Radiographies