How to dodge slander charges

A place to post your bitch or rant about anything that's not radio related

How to dodge slander charges

Postby Buckley » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 am

An aspiring broadcaster (and employee of mine) was essentially told last week by a professor at their college that they were not going to be taught how to avoid slander charges. This seems like it should be part of any broadcast curriculum, hell it really should be the very first thing they teach you. So, I took it upon myself to create a little primer, using a local criminal (and husband of a former mayor in my home town) as an example.

As my material generally is, this piece is a tad vulgar... so, you know, if you don't like the swearing (Sykes) then it's best you don't listen.

http://www.adam-buckley.com/dose/AUDIO/DoB41%20-%20Slander%20Uncensored.mp3
Buckley
Advanced Member

Re: How to dodge slander charges

Postby Slip Q » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 am

Now Buckwheat considers himself a professor. Gimme a freakin' break.
Slip Q
Advanced Member

Postby Buckley » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 am

Slip Q wrote:Now Buckwheat considers himself a professor. Gimme a freakin' break.

Buckley
Advanced Member

Postby Paul P » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 pm

May I suggest a 'place your ego here' aka 'teaching' thread where know-it-alls like Buckley and pave can enlighten anyone who thinks they'll benefit from their vast knowledge.
Being nice is my resolve - in 2012
Paul P
Advanced Member

Postby Buckley » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 am

Paul P wrote:May I suggest a 'place your ego here' aka 'teaching' thread where know-it-alls like Buckley and pave can enlighten anyone who thinks they'll benefit from their vast knowledge.

Hopefully they'll keep that thread pinned right below the "post useless interjections no one wants to read but they have to put up with anyway" thread for you and Slip Q to post in.
Buckley
Advanced Member

Return to The Bitchin' Post