Merry Christmas to ALL

Merry Christmas to ALL

Postby Jack Bennest » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:03 am

Thanks Radiofan for another year of Radiowest

I think most readers will come to the site today and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL

Happy Holidays to you all.

Jack
Jack Bennest
Advanced Member

Re: Merry Christmas to ALL

Postby Mike Cleaver » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:43 am

What Jack wrote.
Hope all of you are having a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.
It's only a week until 2012 and let's hope it will be a great year for everyone!
Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Engineering, News, Voice work and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada

54 years experience at some of Canada's Premier Broadcasting Stations
Mike Cleaver
Advanced Member

Postby Neumann Sennheiser » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:16 am

Merry Christmas to each and every one of the boys and girls who come to our little sandbox to play, even the one's who throw dog poop and kick the hornet's nest. What kind of a boring site would this be without you?
"You don't know man! I was in radio man! I've seen things you wouldn't believe!"
Neumann Sennheiser
Advanced Member

Postby crs » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:44 am

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's my Christmas gift to one and all that I hope you get a kick out of: http://en.video.sympatico.ca/entertainm ... 97001?EP_S
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
crs
Advanced Member

Postby hagopian » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks to RadioFan and Jack Bennest and all the regulars here.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and Happy new Year.

This place keeps the flame alive and is much appreciated.
hagopian
Advanced Member

Postby radiofan » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Merry Christmas to all RadioWest.ca members, posters and visitors!

Thanks for an other great year of sharing news, views and comments. Whether you agree or disagree with someone or some topic, your input is always welcome and it's not censored.

Thanks to jon for the countless hours he spends on the tech side making sure we're online and everything is up to date. Thanks to Russ Byth for providing the daily Today In History feature and thanks
to Larry "Firedog" Morton and Jim at Vancouver Top 40 Radio for sharing historic CFUN and CKWX music surveys and information that I don't have. Tape Splicer has been a great addition to the site with
his numerous posts and informative links.

There are several here who have been onboard since day one back in 2006 .. Jack Bennest, MIke Cleaver, John Sykes, Boss Radio, Steve Sanderson, hagopian, Neumann Sennheiser, crs, tuned Rob Collins,
albertaboy4life and many others. It's always nice to see the familiar faces and new ones each time we do a RadioWest GTG (the next will be early February on a Sunday afternoon after Superbowl is done).

Finally, thanks to those who have supported the site financially with bannerads. This support enables us to keep the site running without having to beg for donations from members and visitors.

Once again, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous 2012 to all!

RadioWest.ca :presents1:
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.
radiofan
Advanced Member

Postby gwp » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Mike Cleaver wrote:What Jack wrote.
Hope all of you are having a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.
It's only a week until 2012 and let's hope it will be a great year for everyone!

http://www.cbc.ca/video/news/audioplaye ... 1590666384

Hello friends.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or otherwise, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country Great Britain (not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee .

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher .

Best Regards (Without prejudice)

Name withheld (Data Protection Act)
gwp
gwp
Advanced Member

Postby Steve Sanderson » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Merry Christmas one and all!

:merryx:
Steve Sanderson
Advanced Member

Postby schultz93 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:23 pm

May you stay safe this holiday season... and don't drink and drive. Merry Christmas! :wreath:
schultz93
Advanced Member

Postby Karen » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all who make this an enjoyable place to hang out and be informed.

It's nice to have a place that lives up to the Radio part of it's name and doesn't cater to a bunch of conspiracy theorists and one sided political ramblings.

Broadcast pros and hobbyists have an equal say.

Enjoy the holidays!

:santa5: :xtree4:
Karen
Advanced Member

Postby skyvalleyradio » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Merry Christmas to all my pals at RW from the Goofy Islands... :bigtree:
skyvalleyradio
Advanced Member

Postby sparky » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:28 pm

From the outer reaches of Sparksville, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year.

:reindeer:
"You get a bunch of clowns together and sooner or later you've got a circus"
sparky
Advanced Member

Postby jon » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 pm

As well a Merry Christmas to everyone "here", I'd also like to publicly wish a very Merry Christmas to Rob Hislop, well known and well liked longtime local TV personality, who was a great addition to CHED/CHQT News staff nearly two years ago.

Rob was doing a great job on CHED News late this morning. Nice to see someone of his callibre assigned to a holiday morning, though not so nice for Rob.

The full length Newscasts made listening a lot more enjoyable than a typical airing of "Christmas Is", which normally requires a huge load of PSAs, seasonal ads and greetings from staff members to fill out each hour.
jon
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome to RadioWest.ca